Reviews for A World Upended
Fantastic! Thank you.
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 3 . 6/25
Your story is fantastic! Thanks xD
Just beautiful. It's a rare story that actually makes me blink backs tears. Please write more and more. UST is such a difficult thing to write well, there has to be just enough and you walked the line with skill.
Felicity P chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
omg this was epic. an emotional rollercaoaster for sure, but so happy with the final end game XD Loved it :)
lain-trigger01 chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Amazingly well written in-character! Couldn't count the number of times you broke my heart and made me laugh with their shenanigans :) thanks for this lovely piece of fiction and may you end up writing more
Lara Zed chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
I read this novel of a fic in one go! Couldn't put it down. Bless you for this. Perfection.
louisesnape chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
OMG that was brilliant ! Love it
Fluffy With a Vengeance chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
It's really great thus far. But one thing bothers me. Moriarty said they had until ten. Yes? His messages said they were sent at twenty hundred hours and change yes? 20:008:00pm. Not nine. That bugged me immensely. Had to point it out. Other than that the story is phenomenal
imjustfierce chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Oh my god, i love this story SO much. I'm speechless. It's brilliant, really. The writing style, the characters, the plot.. everything. I literally cannot express how happy i am with this story.
The only thing i didn't quite like ((teeny-tiny thing)) is the length of the chapters. Honestly, you could have split each chapter into at least four more! But anyway, everything else is just great.
Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I love you.
naughtynati chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Your brilliance has left me incapable of a clear thought other than WOW...which means, I loved every single fucking word!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
That was insanity at its finest and OMG brilliant.
silvereyedbitch chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
So well done. I have enjoyed this fic every step of the way. The reactions of the characters are believable, and the storyline surrounding them was entertaining as well. I loved the oh so slow build up and then teasing angst that you utlized. I stayed up late to be able to read the end of this last night, and I logged back on this morning because I just had to let you know how brilliant you are! Thank you so much for this fic!
Elendil-sama chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
One of the best Johnlock to read. Perfect! My heart ached for them as I followed this story and you brougt them together with perfection. Thank you for this beautiful fanfiction.
Emari-chan chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Thank you.
There is literally nothing else I can say. Just... thank you.
This is easily one of the best Sherlock fics I have ever found on the internet.
Brava.
Emari-chan chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
As soon as I got halfway through this chapter and realized where you were going with it, I started having a legit panic attack in my chair.