Reviews for A World Upended
Fluffy With a Vengeance chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
It's really great thus far. But one thing bothers me. Moriarty said they had until ten. Yes? His messages said they were sent at twenty hundred hours and change yes? 20:008:00pm. Not nine. That bugged me immensely. Had to point it out. Other than that the story is phenomenal
imjustfierce chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Oh my god, i love this story SO much. I'm speechless. It's brilliant, really. The writing style, the characters, the plot.. everything. I literally cannot express how happy i am with this story.
The only thing i didn't quite like ((teeny-tiny thing)) is the length of the chapters. Honestly, you could have split each chapter into at least four more! But anyway, everything else is just great.
Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I love you.
naughtynati chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Your brilliance has left me incapable of a clear thought other than WOW...which means, I loved every single fucking word!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
That was insanity at its finest and OMG brilliant.
silvereyedbitch chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
So well done. I have enjoyed this fic every step of the way. The reactions of the characters are believable, and the storyline surrounding them was entertaining as well. I loved the oh so slow build up and then teasing angst that you utlized. I stayed up late to be able to read the end of this last night, and I logged back on this morning because I just had to let you know how brilliant you are! Thank you so much for this fic!
Elendil-sama chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
One of the best Johnlock to read. Perfect! My heart ached for them as I followed this story and you brougt them together with perfection. Thank you for this beautiful fanfiction.
Emari-chan chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Thank you.
There is literally nothing else I can say. Just... thank you.
This is easily one of the best Sherlock fics I have ever found on the internet.
Brava.
Emari-chan chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
As soon as I got halfway through this chapter and realized where you were going with it, I started having a legit panic attack in my chair.
Binksy chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
I love this story, really well paced and not pedantic like most of the other Sherlock/John fics I've read, great work!
Chris chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Read it all in one go. Wow... just,... WOW! Great Story!
Nintenderp1487 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
When I finally emerged from the story, I felt like a lifetime had passed. And maybe it did. Just... how many days, weeks, or years did it take for this story to end?

It wasn't the big things that got me. Yes, it was hard to read Sherlock pushing John away after he was injured. Yes, it was hard to read John getting married to someone else. But they never made me crack. It was the small things. The little details. Like, when the woman said her name was Mary Mortsan, I felt the dread seep into my stomach. I read the words, "he proposed" and I felt my heart wrench. Then I read Sherlock's messages and I saw him thinking of names for a pup, and he said 'Gladstone'... I started laughing and crying at the same time and it HURT. I knew I was cracking.

What did you do to me? You made me feel so many things in this-this FAN FICTION and it just HURT.

I knew the road to recovery for John's and Sherlock's relationship would be hard. I knew that John wouldn't just leap into his arms and they'd make love all night. But damn, having to read John moving on?! I just- I almost stopped. But I knew that it would work out in the end. It had to. Right?

I began to lose faith in my happy ending. I was starting to think you were going to end this with Sherlock and John parting ways. And I had just read through all this emotional depression for nothing. But then Siger Ford came into the picture. I think we all knew from the beginning it was Sherlock. And it salvaged my faith. I knew this would work out.

And it did. The ending came. John Forgave him, accepted him. I feel like John can never escape Sherlock. Even in the show, I just find it impossible for John to be with anyone else. They are bound.

I praise you. This is the most canonical and in-character story I've read in a long, long time. It's quite a gift you got there. :) Keep going.
(Sorry for the long-ass review but this is a long-ass story!)
TargaryenMadness chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
This was utterly, amazingly, fantastically BRILLIANT! I fucking loved it. It's brilliant, YOU'RE brilliant, everything's brilliant! You have a bloody gift. Fuck, my god, amazing. Thank you.
Mage of Strife chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
This was amazing! Ahhh, one of the BEST fics! EVER! The TJ and Amal usage made my week, MOG!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I read this in one sitting and I have no regrets just glad I don't have to work today was up all night. amazing grasp of the pre-created characters. very believable mix of cannon and tv works totally impressed
Art-Of-Escape chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
It was absolutely heart wrenching throughout the entirety of the fic and so I was anticipating a relieving reunion for these two. However, to be honest, I was disappointed by the conclusion in the simple reasoning that it did not completely make me believe in the couples contentment and I felt as if I had endured that angst to an unsatisfactory end. Still, this fic remains to be a favourite of mine within the Sherlock BBC universe. Well done! :)