Reviews for lOVE IS SO OVERRATED
Inuyasha Fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSS! IM BEGGING U IM ON MY KNEES BEGGING U
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Just a warning to all, there are two groups called Critics United and Literate Union who are currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, any story that has a “disregard for grammar”, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: eternal destiny . net, media miner, inuyasha-fanfiction . com, archive of our own . org, Your Fan Fiction . com, lunaescence , and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with.
kittylord6776 chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
i cant wait for moreee
kittychic0895 chapter 17 . 4/27/2012
i love tha story and i like tha fact that its somewhat modern time and i hope inuyasha and kagome get together now...keep up tha good work and update asap
babykittys chapter 17 . 4/14/2012
YES! INUYASHA GOT LAID! good for him! i love the tag on the end with Miroko and his right hand .
ninjamidori chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
OMG LOL MIROKU

XD

awesome chapter!
xshani-chanx chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
Man, I know this is late but Happy Belated Birthday lol.

Chapters 16 and 17 had me off the edge. I'm so happy that Inuyasha and Kagome finally did it, bout time! I love this story, can't wait till next chapter!
GoldenGlitz chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
I really think it should be kinky themed. ( By it I mean the LEMON! :D ) Because you already mentioned Kagome wanting to have kinky sex and her er...kinky mind. LOL! Now! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I simply hate Kikyo! You are an excellent author, Sesshybabe123! I love your stories. ;) PLZ Continue your story! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ KAGOME AND INUYASHA'S LEMONY LEMON!
Amira LoneFlame chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
omg that last line was so funny! XD thank u for writing this story!
Lol chapter 17 . 3/27/2012
Lol! Omg the last bit with Miroku, hilarious. XD keep writing!
mustacheman19 chapter 17 . 3/23/2012
awsome!
TheRealInuyasha chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
That last part made me laugh. Good job with the lemon. Ja!
Hiatus Fairy chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
YEAH LEMON!
TiffyTaffy0409 chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
Lol wat a funny ending and yes they finally made love n he loves her _
ImSexy'NdINoIt chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
GREAT UPDATE! 8D absolutely perfecto! But GAH I WANTTHEBANDANA OFF! XD ik u hav this story mapped out (evry good author does in some way) but argh *hehe* i want her to know!

Update soon!