Reviews for The Net
applemysteries chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Intresting Idea.
Leminicka chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I didn't really get it, is it ment to be Spike emailing Cordelia? Apart from that great fic! Ver origginal idea, I like it if you're gonna carry on then please do, it's great!
vdarkangel88 chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
i luv this i cant wait til you update :)
Snozzle chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*Taps nails on table waiting for an update* Please? This fic has great promise.
rockmysocks333 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
NO WAY! spike cordelia? spordelia? cordike? LOLoLOLOLOLOLOL!
Spike'sSavior chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Spike and Cordy fics rock. More soon please
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
ok well please post the next chapter soon THANS BYE
PsychoticNetJunkie chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Well this quite an interesting little bit. Well I do believe that is is a Cordelia/Spike, not many of those out there... I'm guesing QC stands for Queen C and WB for William the Bloody? Well I think that this story has potential, it's too bad you haven't updated in a year. Oh well one can always hope

PsychoticNetJunkie
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
very funny. as in very.
randompalindrome chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
COOL i love these 'ive met you before and i dont know i love you' deals iv read a few before but this is so cool. please more chapters
Ruse chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Hehe! Cute! You should do more...have them meet or something. :D
TopazAngel chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
HaHa! That was cute! I really liked it!
DarkenedSkye chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Aw that is really sweet! U get into the characters so well. ID love to have a chapter where they actually meet...that would be sooo funny!
Teri chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Chapter 2 - please. I am not sure I ever saw a Cordy and Spike fic before. I would like to see more.
Gemjj chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Plz say there's a chapter two on the way. I liked this! I'd love to see more 'QC' and 'WB' email things going on... or perhaps they should meet in a chatroom to get proper conversations going!