Reviews for Rebirth
Spar Izawesome chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Amazing! There is nothing I can say that I have said for your other stories other than that I love everything you write.
What'sItToYou01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
FUCKING LEARN TO WRITE BITCH. This sucks!
LandBeyondtheForest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh I like this concept! Also the bit about people not appreciating his fear toxin is so Scarecrow. Great piece!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is a great start...please finish it! I'm thinking of doing a Crane fic myself someday...
Bunnie24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really hope you turn this into a story, this is amazing and I really want to read more. :)
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Heh, heh, I don’t know why, but imagining Crane with a beard is hilarious. Come to think of it, this is probably the first time I’ve seen such a thing. The times never stop changing, it seems.

This is a wonderful rendition of Crane: The most impeccable vagabond you could ever have the misfortune of meeting. His thoughts on the general populace and himself is interesting as well: Morality as repression, heroism as deception, evil as freedom. Very much befitting an intellectual master criminal.

His annoyance at the paper’s simplistic perception of his work is oddly adorable. People might not like the doctor’s breakthroughs, but experience them they shall. Doctor’s orders.

All in all, this is impressive. You managed to say a lot with few words. Which is more than I can say for this review. But, all that aside, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Good stuff.
strixx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I'm unsure if you're going to continue this, but damn, I would love to see a second part.

Very nice concept, I give you kudos.
Jackie Ryan chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh wow, I loved this. The thought of Crane hiding away, fresh from escape, was very nice. I also loved his thought process, regarding how they call him evil, and how it's nonexistant. Keep writing, you do it very well.
michelle1203 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011