Reviews for The Long Shadow
hazeleyes571 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Sad to think of him only 23 and in the ghastly trenches, wounded but knowing that it wasn't bad enough to keep him from going back. Love the way the tale is building...
hazeleyes571 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I just love fics that incorporate the 'real' episode events. Smashing!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
And the dream has to end eventually. Carolines husband will find update soon
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
I feel so sorry for her, taken forcibly by her husband after hAving her love of her life. At least there was great contrast between the two experiences where as Christopher was long slow and sensual Charles was rough quick and painful. My heart goes out to her. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Sweet two lOvers acting on their feelings. But how will it work out? Will Caroline divorce and wait for chistopher? Thanks for writing and sharing. Please write more soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Charles is such a bad husband. But the wife always got the blame when the husband spread his oats.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Oh dangerous ground but so right.:)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
A lovely confession of a unhappy marriage and that they both care about one and another. Lovely. Can't wait to read more
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
How romantic. Can't wait for more. Thanks for writing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Foyle is adorable but slightly disappointed at her ring married. Can't wait for more
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
So the nurse is from a unhappy marriage? But I was relieved to find out that mrs foyle is alive. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Mmm a young christopher foyle wounded from France! Can't wait to read more.
Treva Rea chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
She ducked her head sheepishly, and he furrowed his brow, bemused.

Leaning a little closer, she answered quietly, "They do. But they are very taken with the romance of it all. You know, Lancelot and Guinevere, and all that."

Good comparison!
Treva Rea chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Oh God, please give me control over my body. Please, no sponge bath!

I can see Foyle not wanting a sponge bath when so many others would love it.
Treva Rea chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Poor Foyle, so unsure of everything.

Loved this line...

Caroline Devereaux. Stay awake! Such a sweet smile. Open your eyes! Those pretty eyes... She smelled good, too.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3