Reviews for Conviction
erika chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
omg so cute that was so a ALICE X OZ MOMENT
erika chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
omg seriously I got chills when the shadow people came
JenniferAlice chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
It was a good story, but for the ending you could impress us more or make it more tender... i guess. But I wont negate the fact that this whole story even the end was good, this is my 2nd time reading a story of yours and I will say it once again! you have talent.
whatdotheydream chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
That was ADORABLE!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I hope you don't end it tragically! I just know I'd end up bawling, and then my sisters would LAUGH at me!
HollieRubin chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
It made me smile, cry, and cry again;_; i have no words, it was beautiful. This is the very first GOOD, original and well written story that i read of Pandora Hearts, i simply loved the plot, you have an amazing imagination. Keep writing, you have talent*-*

And, as the OzxAlice fangirl i am, here's your fangirl scream! xD *fangirl scream* xD c'mon, everyone loves a weak Alice and a protective/cute (*-* Oz!

Oh, by the way, i'm believing that k-rabbit is actually The will of the abyss? The other twin, white Alice xD i don't know if i'm wrong xD
LovelyDemon chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
Whoa... This is really good! Love you're story!
raven rose 101 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Love the story 3
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
I liked the end 3 lol It was a good fic you did a great job on it! D
kukayalover chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
So, this is a three-shot? Now I won't be able to sit still until you update! This is addicting!

The idea of K-Rabbit is awesome! I get the feeling that K-Rabbit is actually the will. The color scheme is white, it seems like a twin to B-Rabbit, & they hate each other.

Update soon :3
AmAnOTAKU11 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
WHOA! The battle part was superbly awesome! It felt like I'm watching them do the real thing. Seriously, it's incredible, and the K-Rabbit? Maaaan, I wished this really did happen in the manga, although I doubt Mochizuki-sama would ;_; But hey, WAY TO GO! I'm pretty sure everyone and I mean EVERYONE would be VERY impressed! Awww... Last chapter already? It's too sooooooooon... HAHA! Well, there's nothing I can do about it. I'll just have fun reading your last chapter! We'll be waiting! Good luck! :D
tamachon chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
last chapter already? aww, man D: i do hope that you'll update it soon even though i think it's too early! but hey, it's up to you, so no pushing ;D

oh, i think you wrote gil a little too poorly, he's not that mean to alice...

~fuu
xAstarotte chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I'm really glad you're continuing this :D You never fail to impress! Nice use of italics, too! :P I know some people who over-italicize xD

Have you watched any of these Animes?:

Gosick

Kamisama no Memochou

Pandora Hearts

Hidan no Aria

Toradora!

Shakugan no Shana (All 3 seasons)

Zero no Tsukaima (All 4 seasons)

C - Cube, Cursed, Curious

Steins;Gate

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Ro-Kyu-Bu!

Angel Beats!

You should definitely write fanfictions of these! I would really like to see your writing interpreting these different anime series!
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was very well written, nice job and I loved it 3 can't wait for chapter 2 )
kukayalover chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Whoa! So creepy, but at the same time soooo cute! I wish i could write like you can (which i can't even post ff's because i don't have microsoft word on my computer)

Anyway, keep it up!