Reviews for Masks
Devin M.Moon chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This story was amazing to read! Bella got what she deserved!
Alaislana chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is a fantastic one shot! I'd love to hear from Bella's POV, now knowing those feelings for Jacob have resurfaced. Brilliantly done.
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
wow that was painful. I feel so sorry Nessie most of all.
flashahh chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was pitched just right, really hit a nerve but also a great background set up for just a oneshot :)
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh wow this was so sad :-( It made me want to cry most of the time. Dang! How depressing. Now that she realizes she made a mistake it is far too late to do anything about it...or is it?

Loved it! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
this was really well done! sad, but good.
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow.! Jacob calls Bella out like that. They are both wearing a mask. Loved it... :)
NikkiB1973 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Finally I got some time off work to read, LOL.

This story was amazing. I am not a fan of the Nessie (what a name!) Jake dynamic but you wrote this story perfectly. That he still had feelings for Bella underneath it all and her always thinking everything revolves around her. She didn't get her perfect happy ever after as she wanted.

Great story, well done!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I'm glad Nessie called Bella out on all her BS but that doesn't mean I really like the Nessie/Jacob imprint dynamic. Truthfully that imprinted twosome repulses me but hey what can I do besides read fanfiction.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Whew! Heavy. That's all I'm going to say.
kerentrev chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow omg! You can't do this to us, u can't start us on a great story get us hooked, then just end it! Lol aahhhh! Lol I was so into it . It was great.
GoddessTiera chapter 1 . 10/28/2011