Reviews for Additional Information
Maharani Radha chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
I loved this. I really did. I think you kept everyone very much in character.

The only thing is I don't think that Sherlock fully understood why John was so angry. I felt really angry on John's behalf...not because kissing someone else was the absolute worst thing Sherlock could do, but he didn't understand why John was so upset. I think that was very in character. Although I think John, given his innate stubbornness, wouldn't have forgiven Sherlock until he did understand.

All else aside, that was brilliant! Great job!
Puggle chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Thought the fight was over and resolved way too quickly
I do enjoy really well done angst and this is great
Thanks for sharing
librarywitch chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Nice to see John can goof too! I like how you don't paint them as perfect. Loved the last chapter. That was hilarious.
All The Good Names Taken chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Oh, this was wonderful. So beautifully paced and the characters full of depth. Though in my opinion, John forgave Sherlock a little too early, even if he was being adorable.

I didn't really get the impression that Sherlock truly understood why John was so upset. I got the idea that Sherlock filed John's sentimentality over the expression and how John felt about as "John: Sub-file: Sentiment", but did not actually appreciate how John really felt when seeing it put there by someone else, regardless the stimulant. I felt so terribly bad for John in that way, as it was a tad unresolved, but perhaps it is too much to ask of Sherlock to appreciate such a thing. It made me think of John of being quite alone in this story, as by not confiding truly in Harry, he just disclosed himself more. And Sherlock clearly didn't understand the hurt as much as he understood the anger.

But Sherlock did stay home and try to woo John after the event, so I have to give him that. Even if it felt like he was just placating John than truly meaning it. That gave this story a whole other layer of angst that I thoroughly enjoyed- it's actually cruel how I love to see our boys miserable. There was something sweet in the final chapter though that suggested that Sherlock may have meant his apology, but I still felt he was apologising for the wrong thing.

I loved Harry's portrayal in this story. She was a perfect combination of caring sister and heavy burden. You could still sense the bitterness between herself and John, especially on John's part. But it was mixed so heavily with affection in that way family ties are. It was realistic and just lovely in it's simplicity.

Sherlock and John were completely in-character, despite the obviously more intimate situation of being married lovers. I appreciated this immensely in you as a writer. I adored John. As my favourite, I simply love reading other people's portrayals of him. And yours is so spot on. The right amount of charisma, humanity and affection with just a pinch of stubbornness. So utterly John. I felt for him so truly when reading this. How horrible to witness such a thing, to realise something special is not as sacred as you had thought. It was heart-breaking.

And your Sherlock was most suitable as well. Bang on, really. His sentimental influence from John is apparent, but never does it feel out of character. It is orchestrated beautifully and I felt his inability to correctly process and sympathise with John was most Sherlockian of him. Sherlock is by no means a clinical sociopath, but he clearly has some deep mental restrictions in the realms of emotions and affection. You captured that essence beautifully.

Their interactions were wonderfully done! I really must say it before I leave- just perfection. The conversation flowed naturally, and each reply was connected and developed from the last. It was genuine conversation unfolding on the page, not just a method of progressing the story. It was refreshing and incredibly interesting to read.

Alright, my terribly long-winded review is over. xD I hope you don't mind me blathering on, but I just had to tell you how I felt about this story. I enjoyed so very, very much! I think I shall return to it often, even if just to indulge myself in your extraordinary characterisations. It's all so clever, and so idiosyncratic and just utter perfection. Exactly what I look for in a fan-fiction. If you ever decide to continue this particular story-line, I'd be most eager to read it.

My regards to both you, and ScopesMonkey, for producing such a well-orchestrated story.
iLoveSexyBritishMen chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Well done! I love how you gave Harry a protective older sister role. It's so rare to see her in a positive light
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Yayy! :D awesome story
caramelcandylover chapter 11 . 12/27/2011
Ahhhh you guys are so evil, leaving it at a cliffie! I love it! Thank you so much for updating! I love how Sherlock is trying to do his best to make it up to John! A chocolate-covered Sherlock? Genius! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
sycamoretree chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Aww, what a pleasant ending! Both cute and Sherlock-awkward but still hot. And I liked the detail that everything didn't turn into an idyll right after the ominous kiss, and you really do show how both John and Sherlock are fighting for their relationship. I hope to read more stories like this one, as it had me on needles all the time.
HOS70 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Somehow I'm still quite sure that Sherlock still doesn't get why John is still "off" with him, but wow, he's made one hell of an effort here to make things better between them. Of course, chocolate HAD to be the cure-all, I can completely put myself into that situation.

No, seriously, I'm familiar with the terrible feeling of wanting to forgive and forget, but being unable to do so. Not a good place to be in. So I'm glad that chocolate-covered Sherlock did it for John, although personally, I think I liked the fact best, that Sherlock had bought a fish bowl for the poor old oysters... :-)
Zonya chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
sweet and sexy chapter, haha
MrsCumberbatch chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Awww finally John and Sherlock are together!

But I feel there's more things to be saif between them.. Just a feeling!

Great chapter! I'm so glad you updated this :)

Hope they get together as they used to be :) oh, and what happened with Jacob?

Well done!
raven612 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Awwwwws, such a cute ending to a great story! I'm so glad they worked it out and I'm soooo glad that John forgave him! I love that Sherlock is just so cute with his apology and no one could resist forgiving someone that is just that cute :) Very awesome story and I loved it! Awesome job!
mattsloved1 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
I'm glad they were able to work things out! Very nice job you two! Well done. ;)
Jodi2011 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
... I researched ways to apologise online.

LOL, it was research which got Sherlock into this mess and hopefully research will get him out. But I suspect it will take some time for John to totally get over his hurt.

It seems to me Sherlock is still clueless as to why John is so upset. Perhaps if he saw John kissing someone else he might finally understand John's pain.

Looking forward to more :)
Quend chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Nice! I really like it. I just read a few of the chapters and must say, I really, really like the "surprised that he wasn't surprised". It makes so much sense.

Keep writing!