Reviews for Icha Icha Resort Paradise!
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 7/13
Interesting story. Can't wait for more.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 1/8
Just for reference, it probably would have been a good idea to explain how Mikoto, Kushina, and Konan were alive again since they'd long since been dead by one year after the Fourth Shinobi War. Did they somehow get brought back to life, or did they not die in the first place. Also, Naruto wouldn't have been as clueless about women by then.
Thewarrior1180 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Really? That stupid hyuga bitch? Really? Why. Shes so worthless. Literally ruins the story...fuck man come on...
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
When are you going to write another chapter?I have been waiting for months now!
Dantrlan chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Oh come on, continuing the story, dammit, it's a work of art, better than the Icha Icha ... ironic story so called lol, well have to continue it D: indeed !
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Good was alittle strange when you had him have intercourse with his it was not to weird though so good luck!
Shisoukengo chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Not a bad job on this story, a very unique concept that I haven't read anywhere else. The only recommendation I could make would be to be a little more explicit with the sex scenes, but that's just my personal preference. I'm looking forward to seeing another chapter, if you still intend to produce more.
Residenthobo chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
I don't even know why I'm reading this, but I like it..
spearz chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Please update I really like the story and really want to see what happens next
AJGuardian chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
NUUUUU! It ends so soon! T_T
AJGuardian chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Good Job on Ch5
AJGuardian chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
So far so good...Um. Didn't greet Konan :(
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
LOL..."It's you first time?" Hehehehehe. Innuendo is so fun.
Lawrence Helmbain chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Veldrisk chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Definitely one of the more interesting Lemon fics I have read.