Reviews for Three's a Crowd
Me chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13. People call another Guy fat. No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight . People call an old man ugly. No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the call a women bald but they don't know she has cancer Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping.
Me
P.S. Danniwashere's words not mine
YES I AM AGAINST BULLYING AND STEREOTYPING!
I already said I love the story in my makeout/stakeout review. BUt I still love the story. CHECK THE AUTHOR'S PROFILE PAGE! NOW! IT WAS AWESOME(THIS IS MY OPINION)TO ME!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
TEAM ADO!
OR.
TEAM ALEK!
I CAN NOT CHOOSE.
BUT.
I WOULD LOVE MORE MAKEOUT/STAKEOUT WITH ADO!
MORE CHAPPIES,please!
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Bramblepool chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Let me just say, you are an amazing writer. The emotions in this story were perfect, and if there were any grammar errors, I was too into the story to notice. I don't know if you're planning on continuing this, but if you are, PLEASE DO SO SOON. I NEED MORE. so, thankyou for an AMAZING STORY!
Citrine Griffin chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
this, boys and girls, is why Adolf Hitler carried out the murders of 10 million people: He had a broken heart.
Citrine Griffin chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
woah...was NOT expecting that!
fallinginslowmotion chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
So I just found this, and read it all in one sitting. Although I had certain things to say about certain chapters, I wasn't going to be annoying and review like 10 times, so I'll put it all in one.

*Chapter 2: I was not expecting it to be Adolf Hitler, but that was diffidently a twist! And I like the nickname Ado. c:

*Chatper 3: I like how Ado thought Deryn was actually a girl at first, because is some fics I've read people automatically know that she is actually a she, and it irritates the hell (excuse my language, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people don't stick to the book ideas) outta me because there is in fact a reason that people DON'T realize that she is a girl for so long. BECAUSE SHE IS NOT VERY FEMININE. (well, at least until they find out. then you can tell.) Anywho, I also really liked the idea of Ado's mom not telling him. It sounds like something my mother would so, set me up on a date-like thing. xD

*Chapter 5: Water fights are the PERFECT excuse to flirt. I would know. ;) Still, I liked how both boys really truly acknowledged their feelings for Deryn at the same moment. (is it a ruler thing? haha) And In all truth, it makes sense why Adolf Hitler would fall for a girl like Deryn, she is strong, beautiful, and dangerous. Like him. (Well, maybe not beautiful. It's the mustache... *shiver* By the way does he have the mustache in this?) And that last paragraph just KILLED me. Oh Deryn... we love you, but really? Yeah, ya'll are having TONS of fun. *winkwink*

*Chapter 6: Is Biscuit an anagram for Deryn? Herpyderpderp. :3 (Also, you have made my day by making THE Adolf Hitler say 'rainbows.' Just letting you know.)

*Chapter 7/8: WOAH. THREE KISSES IN ONE NIGHT? DANG GIRL! Okay, sorry for the cap-attack there, but I mean seriously! Deryn is like a like a female womanizer- A MANIZER.

But as for Ado's last soliloquy-type-thing, it all makes sense now! Adolf Hitler became the supposedly all-powerful tyrant to prove his love for Deryn barkin' Sharp! (and if you just got that AVPM reference I did there, I love you. Like seriously. xD ) That would also explain why he attempted to kill everyone who wasn't blonde with blue eyes because Deryn was blonde with blue eyes! You clever-boots you...

-Savannah.
Magical Marnie chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
i swear, im just waiting for Adolf to blow up and have a tantrum :) Deryn should chuck a lamp at his head :)
cidar chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
HI! Back again, but the site won't let me review the same chapter more than once, so I'll continue my ramble here.

Sad to her only 3 more chapters, but it's been a wild ride.

I am SOOOOO excited for the showdown, though. Two kisses and Deryn and Alek an item (I think), and Ado in it for blood. Gosh, it's just amazingly suspenseful.

[Aw moment, my dog just laid his head on my foot omg I love my dog so much!]

Back to you.

I'm thrilled for this and for you. I can't wait to see more of this and of your other stuff, and, by the way, gee whiz thanks for the tons of reviews! I 3 you! Now just waiting for some more Alek/Deryna action...

haha no.

but seriously. more.

So all in all, yayzles or whatev, it was really good. You should be proud. I'm on the edge of the finale.
cidar chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Not good? NOT GOOD?

Honey, this is golden. Finally, the conflict we've all known was coming- and the kiss. The drama is insurmountable. Ado following them, Deryn playing everybody, revenge, anger, and then their all around amazingness. BRB I'll review more later
readytoreview chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
oh dear...this can only end badly, but it's just to damn good to stop reading. mooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Animeteen221 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
Plz update soon! I'm tearing apart without this!
LaLa-dragonlover chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
you should keep writing...i want to know what happens next! :)
readytoreview chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
day~yum! There's no more chapters! Oh please oh please oh please update soon! This is way too good to stop here. Get to work, Danni, I'm sooooo anxious for a new chapter!
readytoreview chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
two words: holy frick. You mad genius! This is brilliant! And you're killing me with your awesome plot! I really want to finish this. I must stay awake to finish the last chapters.
readytoreview chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
wow...a water fight scene, but there was no dogpiles, no sexual tension, and no stripping, but it still played out exceptionally. I applaud you, Danni. This is shaping up to be a very interesting story you're crafting.