Reviews for Three's a Crowd
readytoreview chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
it's official. I love you for writing this story! such drama! but poor Alek can't take on Hitler...can he?
readytoreview chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
woah woah woah woah woah! Adolf likes Deryn? Seriously? This is turning into one hell of a development. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plans out.
readytoreview chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
what the frick! Adolf? Well...this can only mean one thing. Alek is so dead.
readytoreview chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
ooh, spicey ;) what's Alek got in mind?
Pony chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Don't be sorry, this was a brilliant chapter! Hm... Mayb i could reviw a few more times so you could reach 35! (that is the number, right?) but I won't, it's just that I loveeee this fic!

Awesome job!
MustachioedMalignant chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Okay, I'd just like to say this was AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, AMAZING again... But I don't have time to write the review you deserve right this minute, so you'll get it later, but soon. I promise. For now, you made my day with this update!
WeAreTheOthers chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
If there was any doubt it was not a love triangle, it has been thouroghly squished. Oh Alek you dummkopf. Complete and utter dummkopf.

This was a fabulous chapter, even if it was filler. It always makes me scream with joy when I get an email telling me there's a new chapter. Thank you so much for writing this!
ReadySetJett chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
DAMN HITLER. STOOPID. STOOPID STOOPID STOOPID. xD but this is awesome.
I'll always be there chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
ChaChaCha! That was a great chapter! YAY FOR ALEK! its amooooosing that they both like each other, yet they don't tell each other, I find it rather funny. Anywho, keep writing please oh pretty please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
There's this book i like you should read if you like leviathan. Miss peregine's home for peculiar children. And also some westerfeld ones, like So Yesterday or Midnighters
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011