Reviews for Three's a Crowd
ReadySetJett chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
O FUCK. ADO HAS MORE MILITARY TRAINING YHEN U ALEK. HE'LL KICK YOUR ASS. D8
MustachioedMalignant chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
Filler? Absolutely not. This, my dear, is the beginning of the most intricate emotional dance in the world. Adolf is crushing on Deryn, Deryn is jealous of Ado's past with Alek, and our dense prince is happily wagging his tail and consumed by thoughts of DerynDerynDerynDeryn. I am on the edge of my seat- the suspense and Ado's reaction in that intimate hand scene were amazing. Is it going to be a Adolf-chases-Deryn-who-still-loves-Alek fic or a Adolf-and-Deryn-like-each-other-and-Alek-is-jealous-even-though-Deryn-loves-him-more fic? Surprise us! I still petition an interrupted kiss between Deryn and Alek... Not to mention the drama and theatrics of all these lovebirds living in the same house. I am incredibly excited to see how this turns out. Update soon please, and write a long chapter so I can squee more while I read it. Kudos and cupcakes to you!
WeAreTheOthers chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
I have returned!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Love triangle. Well, we all saw that coming...

But...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

I love you for updating. *huggles*
WeAreTheOthers chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
is being all annoyed at me so I'll have to review this chapter instead. *Glares at site*

I HAVE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THIS AWESOME FIC! GAAAAAHH!

I loves it so much. Please hurry with the next chapter!
Oniongrass chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Kinda don't want Ado to be with Deryn on principal, but kinda do ?

?:(
WeAreTheOthers chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
This is an amzing, fantastic, totally awesome fic! Pleas continue as soon as possible! The story is original and I can't wait to see waht happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
I vote that they burst into song like in "Springtime For Hitler."
Pony chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Oh gosh, I need to know what happens! This is amazing, I cannot wait to see what happens!

Great and original story! Update soon!
MustachioedMalignant chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Mmmmmm!

Very interesting. Though I am slightly disgusted that Hitler has touched Deryn, albeit on the shoulder, I must say this is shaping up to be quite the little soap opera! Well done.

'This is my friend, who just happens to be of the opposite sex,' is beginning to mean, 'This is my friend, who I really like, so either I'll fall in love with them or be really protective of them to save them from scumbags who want to take advantage of them, for any reason.' Just wonderful

That is my favorite thread. Poor Ado has some competion, that's for sure. Mmhmm...

Personally, I always find it quite hilarious when people first meet Deryn (as Deryn, not Dylan). Adolf's dissection of Alwk and Deryn's dynamics was spot-on. And even though the plot has only really started just now, I have a terrible confession to make:

1. You update so frequently it makes me want to shower you with cupcakes

2. I have a twisted desire for A) Adolf to walk in on Alek and Deryn kissing or B) Alek to walk in on Deryn and Adolf kissing (though if you choose to play out the second scenario, I'd think as soon as Alek saw them he'd knock Hitler out and Deryn would start sobbing hysterically because Adolf Hitler made a move on her and he was so gross and thank you for saving me Alek... Let's go make babies...).

Ahem.

Well, that's my Hitler fantasy.

Never expected to say that. Hm.

Anyways, FORGE ONWARDS(!), my young grasshopper! May the Force be forever hidden in your pockets.
ReadySetJett chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
AHAHAHAAA ADOLF HITLER LIKES (?) DERYN!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
what.
Hey chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Peacockgurl, I think I know you... Does the word PAH ring a bell?
MustachioedMalignant chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
And I sai throughout:

-Aw, widdle Ado with his widdle mummy!

-DIE ADO! Twenty-three is too old for a seventeen year old!

-Adolf Hitler had a mother? And to think I thought he was just a spawn of Satan...

Anyways. Mmhmm, although I can see Deryn flirting unitentionally and causing numerous problems, I can't see Alek and Adolf as friends (and the times are warped), and Deryn interactin in any way with a German? Nada.

That choice of character aside (pleasepleasepleaseplease change it from Hitler), I am incredibly excited just for the Deryn!flirting and love!triangle aspects you've presented. And who knows, maybe Alek really is gay and will go for Hitler. Or perhaps Alek and Hitler are both bisexual and Alekand Deryn must war for the affections of a Nazi. Somehow I don't see that happening.

I really need to make an account so I can message you. If you want suggestions, inspiration, advice, taco rants, anything... Put it in a introduction, and MUSTACHIO SHALL PREVAIL! (as shall your obvisiouly so-awe-inspiring-it-will-induce-a-heady-coma Dalek).

Oh, and I must say- your shoutout to me seriouslymade me want to fist pump. I love recognition as much as you do... Which is why I will review ASAP, soon post some more for me to enjoy!
ReadySetJett chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
OH MY GOD. ADOLF HITLER WAS ALEK'S FRIEND. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING
PeacockGurl chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I can just smell a brilliant fanfic in the making. Can't wait for the update!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »