Reviews for Simulation
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Very hot love dirty mouth Reid. This is a second read for me. Great imagery for my own fun iykwim. This is a nice sexy reprieve from some recent angst by other authors. Wonderfully descriptive imagery. If you watch carefully, there is are frequent homoerotic overtones between the two men on the show to allow a pervy viewer, like me, to imagine the two of them getting frisky behind closed doors. My preference is always Morgan and Reid. Reid has been paired with other members of his and they are just, NO. Aaron no because he's the boss. That is verboten. Rossi? I don't think so. And I'm too addicted to slash to pair Reid with any of the women. Excellent hot sexy just y he way I like the boys to be. Yummy.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That was hot and sexy and I loved it, voyeurism heh heh
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Very sexy stuff! I love a wanton Reid and watching him recount (exactly) a previous time with Derek was way hot. You kept the tension high and let us all sit on the edge up until Reid finished and then gave us a little more. Very nice pacing and buildup. The ending was rather sweet, too.
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I quite enjoyed this... A lot.
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Type your review here...
AngiePowers493 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was so real. Quite the job - real nice.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I know they are fictional based on TV but my you make them realistic. Always enjoy these two together without a lot of angst...enough of that in real life!
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was funny and extremely hot
mary jayna chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
love love love love this!

the perfect blend between delicious smut & fluffy goodness!

absolutely wonderful!
make-x-applesauce chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
... How do you do this to me? Your smut is freaking amazing. I'm kind of trembling and just shaking my head in disbelief after reading. You are officially my favorite smut writer. Just, wow.
FFAddict91 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Great fic! Thanks for writing!
Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I just choked on my own drool.
Melle22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Mmmmm. Very very nice! I'm glad Morgan got to see Reid's devotion to him... and how lucky for Reid to have his amazing memory, all that was probably verbatim from that sexy time he had with Morgan.