Reviews for The Missing Piece
annie.jo.marie chapter 26 . 6/8
I will never stop rereading this story! Looking on your profile for more in a second!
Monicaskye64 chapter 27 . 2/9
I absolutely loved this story xx Thank you so much :) You are a great author and are very descriptive and I love that about this book. I normally get bored with long books because they are either too cliche or they just not interesting and have nothing to look forwards for at the end because you already know what’s gonna happen. I didn’t expect to read the whole thing, but I did so thanks :)
Madi90792 chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
I finally finished reading this great story. I was on a cruise while reading it and had no wifi so during all my spare time I enjoyed reading this. Every night before I went to sleep I said to myself let me just finish this chapter but I couldn't stand the cliff hangers so i just kept reading into the early hours of the morning. I really love this story and will definitely be reading it again in the near future.
annie.jo.marie chapter 27 . 2/22/2017
This is a truly amazing work. Thank you for sharing!
ShadowAngel100 chapter 27 . 8/24/2016
This is adorable! I love this story xx great writing :)
LilithPax98 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I believe this is the fifth time I'm reading this since I discovered it and I still love it!
gracefully mai chapter 27 . 8/3/2016
I know you wrote this a while ago but I have just recently found it and I have to say I loved this story! It was so cute and very well written and I just wanted to say it was a great story and you did a good job. Thanks for writing it!
Alithe Cambre chapter 27 . 7/26/2016
Oh my god, this is so amazing! Thank you so much for writing this; it made me so happy!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2016
Those 3 r annoying. I would choose kyoya, huni or mori over them any day
EuropaRose chapter 27 . 2/17/2016
Read this whole thing in less than 2 days. I couldn't stop reading! Awesome job
Haruhi's Rose chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
This has been on my "to read" list for quite some time and I finally had the chance to read it over the last few weeks. I don't know whether to cry or smile now since it's always so bittersweet when a fanfic is finally over, but I feel like I should do a little of both lol! :P It's seriously been a blast reading this though! Your story-line and plot was excellent and your character dialogue was truly superb! I'm somewhat picky and can't stomach anything written/spoken massively out of character, but you truly did a fantastic job with this! Kyoya is especially not the easiest character to write, but you truly captured his essence as well as the rest of the characters! :D I also loved how you portrayed Kyoya's family and made his father and brothers actually likable and "human". I loved how it was Haruhi that brought everyone together as a family! Thank you for such an amazing story and a beautiful epilogue to finish it off! I love longer stories and loved the length of the story and chapters as well! :D
Ailith Dragomere chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
sanpokenjuu chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
loved it
natkyolee chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
One of the best story i read about kyo haru
Sorcha Sadhbh chapter 27 . 5/6/2015
Have to admit this here and now. When I began reading this story two weeks ago I wasn't really planning on finishing it. I just thought that I would give it perhaps two chapters and wash my hands on it.

I'm here to say at the end of the story ... I'm so relieved that I keep on reading. Because if I gave up on it like I honesty wanted to - then I would have denied myself a wonderful, heartfelt story.