Reviews for Who's back?
tmntfan4ever chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
yippee!
catlover2976 chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Awwwww... you ok? I hope so. I remember this one time... anyways, I had to go cheer myself up while reading this so I went and took some random quiz, and it said I was most like Leonardo. I REEEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYYYY hope you're ok.
Poodlebrain chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
This was truly amazing. But also tear-jerking. And I don't cry. Ever. When something truly touches me, it's a very rare time. And usually it bothers me when I cry about something. But... this time...

I don't mind.
Poodlebrain chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
*sobbing uncontrollably*
Poodlebrain chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
A miracle indeed.
Poodlebrain chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I've been there. Not fun. You feel miserable, and everyone is trying to be cheerful. And all you really wanna do is just... nothing, I guess.
Poodlebrain chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Hmm... What's wrong with Who?
Poodlebrain chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You need to look up a video. It's called something like "Abbot and Costello Who's on first." That's what the banter between Raph and Leo reminded me of. You'll get it if you think about it.
SSJ2Luke chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
So seriously, who's on first?
CatGirlFireflare chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
OH FOODNESS SO EPICLY AMAZING AND AWESOME! 8D I can't even speak because of the awesomeness...XD
Ravenhearst chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
So glad you're back! I only read this now, for uh reasons. But I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! _
Truth Seeker chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Awesomness! Uh...little minor gaps in a few sentances, but nothing big. Besides that, PERFECTO! Are you still living with La Bruja Madre? (i hope that's correct...-_- I'm novice at Spanish.) And are you still learning medicine, or are you a musical artist? I'm just curious with all the split ends. But, your ALIVE and KICKIN'. Update your new fic soon!

Bai bai!

Seeker
Secret chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
I'm happy that you're free. Thank you so much for all the wonderful stories. :)
RintinDestiny chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Excellent Chapter! Skillet is an awsome band am I right?
Just Black Sugar chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
Who, well...I don't know what say. This is one of...this is one of the BEST storica that I've ever read! I cried when I read some chapters...you're a fantastic person, Who. And...you're ok now, aren't you?...