Reviews for Blossoms
seabroth chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Some parts of this story are rather confusing... like why would towels be in a garage? But I guess this fanfic takes place in America, so maybe stuff like that and cream cheese and bagels are normal there.

I'm glad you wrote fic for this series though, there's practically nothing out there!
yaoilover6 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i wish u continued i just heard about this show yesterday and finished half the season already. since the beginning i thought this was a hot couple in its own way that and i just really like aburatsubo.
ash chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
more please . it is so cute
Anto J Lareneg chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
I really like this story! You should update/finish it. It's very good so far! Great job.
chris raidy chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
wow. i don't know what to say. amazing. i loved it. i absolutely loved it. pages like these are usually older, so i really hope you're still out there to email me back. thanks for your gift.

-ChRiS rAiDy
StarRose chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
ARGH! CONTINUE CONTINUE CINTIUNE!...Cintinue? CONtinue. Very well written, very descriptive, writing like this deserves to be seen, so WRITE MORE!
Mystik-chan chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
kyah! so kawaii! MUST HAVE MORE!
artemisathene chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
Ah! Yes, please write more! o_o;; It's very good writing and the story is so swet. _
Z chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
that was so sweet! there isnt enought Takeo/Aburatsubo fanfiction out there and most of them arent as good as this one. please write more!
MercyMe chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Okay, wow... this was definitely the cutest Aya/Takeo fic I've read! The imagery is gorgeous, (Goddamn, I want to go to that orchard), bother A n' T are written very much in character- their actions don't seem out of place-... *LOVE* *LOVE*!
Winterice Summerfire chapter 4 . 2/4/2003
Okay, this is for the "Blossoms" series. I LOVE this thing! It's so sweet! ( Oh dear. I believe I am drooling and becoming feral. 3, 2, 1...) I DESIRE MORE OF THIS WONDERFUL STORY! (end feralness) And do you know whether this place really exists? I would love to go there. Unfortunitely, I don't live in Japan. Anyway, back on track. PLEASE make more? Onegai? It's a very nice piece, you can tell what body bits are where without going into detail, (though detail is not minded! Really! You can give detail if you want to, if you don't want to, don't. Still, you do a hella good job of these two people, and even the secretary-type person seems real. Please continue!

Bye!

Winterice Summerfire
AngelDragon chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more with Aya-chan & Takeo-kun!This was SO sweet & well written!You have quite a way with these two _ I'd definitely love to see them get closer & I loved the orchard idea & poor Aya-chan needing towels!(Very kawaii!_)This is going on my faves list!Keep it up,onegai?I look forward to more _
Bunnyko chapter 4 . 11/10/2002
really sweet, and yes, it would make a good hentai if continued further... a very tasteful one with a great plot!
Eryniell chapter 4 . 11/6/2002
ooooh, write more! write more! pleeeeeeeeaze!
Sceadwian chapter 4 . 10/20/2002
More...? Pleeeeee~ase? With whipped cream and drunken Aya and Takeo on top? _

I'm just loving this... It's so cute...