Reviews for Shattered Glass
dannyriddle15 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Awwww soooo longgggg timeeeeee..is been ..what. a year? Well idk but god hope you haven't fogotted this...sooo awesome :)
Seb-asstian Verlac chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
AWESOME. Oh the drama! No suggestions- this is perfect!
forgotten666 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Well i'm not one for writing very long reviews, i like getting to the point, sorry [ sooo...I LOVE IT! 3 hope u update soon (/,)/
Kuscena1245 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Love it..please please please CONTINUE
DJdaanie chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
like it

Like it very very mu-u-u-u-uch!

okaay... XD

No, i'm serious, love the story 3

Please continue!
Rocker-Scene chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Oh gosh, please continue this story, I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
omg i love this fic, please keep writting it :D i'm now officialy in love with it :) !
Kristin xx chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Beautiful job _ you have a brilliant sensibility, I absolutely love your word choices. Thanks for writing :)
Anon chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I love this story so far. I'm a little put off with Miyagi being an alcoholic and Usagi being so clingy, but I understand that it is needed for the story's unique flow. I am just winding who will be the seme in this pairing of ukes _

I remember reading a fanfiction for Kyou Kara Maou with Yuuri and Wwolfram both topping eachother. (Just a thought you could use)

Even if it's only been two days, I hope you can update soon :D
CeeBoo chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Love this so much. Glad you finally updated! :D
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
cnt wait for more
Cerberus Revised chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Another good chapter... Shinobu's so sneaky... the moment embracing Misaki and the key exchange with Miyagi were both poignant. Everyone seems to be in distress at the moment... which while I feel bad for the boys, also makes for great reading.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
i want more i love it
Cerberus Revised chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
I am very much liking this story. It is well written and I always enjoy non canon pairs.

The depiction of Misaki seems very IC though perhaps a bit braver than usual. Akihiko seems a bit more clingy though the part about him calling the police and then breaking down afterwards was both touching and rather desperate seeming.

Shinobu's case is just so sad. Poor boy. I felt so bad for him in chapter two and even worse in three. I have to say though, seeing Miyagi as a mean drunk really breaks my heart.

I am curious to see how things will unfold and look forward to your next update.
CeeBoo chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Omg youve got to keep writing this! Its awsumm!