Reviews for captivated by you, baby
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This left me with a smile on my face. You've got them so perfectly in character, and my heart ached at the fact that they both are so self-sabotaging (Damon trying to leave, Caroline realizing she shouldn't love him but does).

I never would have thought Britney Spears captured any relationship realistically, but you made it work perfectly.

This was beautiful; thank you for writing it and sharing.
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Cause they are fireworks;) yes dofferent singers:P the last scene was EPIC. Screw you Elena brilliant job!:)
DLHKM chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh, that was lovely. I'm such a sap for it, but I've always been upset when things don't end happily, and this is exactly the kind of thing I like. Brilliantly done. Until next time!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
omg I loved it!
byronians chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This made me smile. Lovely! Thank you.
RaspBerryHats chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
aww! So cute! Excellent fic! Perfect perfect perfect!
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
OMG this is fucking awesome. Sorry. But it is. This is WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN. Never stop writing! Unless, you know...you like, don't want to anymore, in which case I will, um, mourn and cry. But...

OMG THIS IS SO GOOD!
Nat D chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
LOVED the Britney thing. Usually is Beatles and Nirvana, or whatever makes people look cool. This is the first I see of a Brit compilation.

Congrats.
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Just wanted to let you know I really liked this and am planning to read more of your stories :)
Wickedgal08 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
So envious about the way you write. You have a gift. You conjure pictures with your words, and I can envision everything. Pure Daroline perfection. :)
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
love it! ]
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Aww. So gooood! Thanks for writing another wonderful story. :)
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Absolutely loved this one shot :)
Honeeym chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I absolutely loved this piece. Aside from the fact that Daroline is my OTP, I really liked the way you dealt with the evolution of their relationship. I have read and written a few stories like this myself, but yours is definitely one of my very favorites. I'll have a few of my readers check it out next time I update my fictions, it was really, really good ! Also, I like that the 'songfic' aspect of your OS didn't completely take the step over the actual storytelling. I'll listen to Britney Spears differently, now ;)

Nicely done !