Reviews for The Quickest Harrowing Ever
The Once Caged Bird chapter 1 . 10/10
Hi PiperDreamer,

I feel really bad commenting on one of your other works (if I was into Dragon Age, I'm sure I'd love it to pieces), but I was wondering about your story My Wish Order Brother? It seems like you took it down, and I normally wouldn't bother the author since it was totally your decision, but I was wondering if there might be a chance that you would re-upload? Or you might be willing to email it to me? It's one of my absolute favorite Naruto stories, and it's definitely my favorite Deidara story, and I was planning on rereading it when I saw that it was no longer available.

If you're not planning on re-uploading or don't feel comfortable emailing it, I understand - it is your story, after all. But I would like you to know that I really enjoyed it and will definitely remember it.

Thank you for writing, and I look forward to any other stories you may upload!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 5/13
Love it, hilarious.
gamer072196 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
* starts laughing uncontrollably *

(five minutes later...)

* finally catches breath * Damn, that was funny as hell. Pride flying off the edge going, "SQUUUUUEEEEEEeeeeeeee..." was priceless! Please do more one-shots like this one!

P.S.: Like the Princess Bride reference.
Venger chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
So funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
"Did that mage just… punt Pride off?"
And Sloth will never let him live it down.:D
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
hehe he heehehheheheehha haha hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHHA *cough* *cough* *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH A *cries*

thats HILARIOUS! and the truth
Noir Detective chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hehe that was pricless
C. A. phranasith chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
woohoo this is how it should have got lol i hate rats too!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
(snickers) Oh yeah I can so see that happening! Though I was more in favor of making a companion out of him and somehow getting him to join my party. (shrugs)
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Ahaha! I took a female elf mage as my first character, too. I always hated that rat... nice job! It made me laugh.

What's "R.O.U.S." though?
lynn-writer chapter 1 . 10/29/2011

I soooo wanted to punt the rat over the edge at my harrowing - well done!
Dalish Elf chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is pure genius! I especially love the reference for R.o.U.S! Ha ha ha ha! Could totally see this happening in manga!
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

...couldn't help it. XD Short but funny, and you managed to throw in a great reference as well. Nice work!
Sharem chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
ROFLMAO! This is absolutely hilarious...XD And kudos to the Princess Bride nod...XD
Cjonwalrus chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I kinda imagined accidentally stepping on the rat and killing it by complete accident