Reviews for Guilt
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/4
I enjoyed seeing the POV of Dean, and understand why he did that, to protect Sammy and it was good to see the description of how the sammmy is sweet and open heart and also all this difficult time he's going through, and even though he Sam let go, he remains very concerned,, but it's nice to see them come together and solve things and Sammy leaving Dean take care of it
casammy chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love when Dean protects Sammy to sorrow that this child can be so damned capricious and bad-mannered
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is a gentler end to the episode and would have been easier on Dean.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Exactly the right thought processes for both of them. I love that you brought Madison back into the reasoning.
hotshow chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I thought this story was very good. Thank you.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Liked this. I think you got their feelings and motivations down very well.
Likaella chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Hey hon! thank you so much for writing this, I needed it! I rec your story on my postcomment on LJ: . ?view6646055#t6646055

I hope people are gonna read it!

KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Dean and I should be able to talk this through…next time I'll try to remember that. Assuming I don't get ate by something out here or freeze to death. "Dean…"

Really like what you wrote above.

Last night's episode was amazing and awesome! I am so enjoying all of Season seven.

Your story was a nice add on and made sense. Can't wait to see how it goes down next week!

Thank you much for writing it for us!

zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Hopefully this is what will happen next week. Or at least a version of it. I also agree that Sam was hurt that Dean lied to him and went behind his back. But I totally understand why Dean did it. To protect Sam from another monster that has something to hold over him (she killed her mother to save him)which is so similar to Ruby. Dean will not go through that again. Loved the direction you took this story. The only thing I have trouble with is the innuendo that John beat Dean. I never believed he did that. Sure, he was strict and tough, especially as they got older, but never physically abusive. They wouldn't have turned out the way they did if he had been. But other than that, a fabulous story and I thank you.
judyann chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Really this should be the beginning of next week's episode. I loved it! Amazing story!
casammy chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Excellent his fic, this way is like a fodder I, then that many estan worried or angry for which sam went out of dean, again, but he is sammy, runs this when scared or very angry, but he loves dean and sooner or later dean goes to look for it and to bring it of return
SemperFi-deanandsam chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Loved your story, the boys were spot-on.

It's always great to get an insight into their thoughts and feelings.

Sam needs time to process when he's angry and it's better that he left to cool down rather than start a fist-fight.

However I'm glad it's all out in the open now, but Dean should really have told Sam the truth in the first place.

I had hoped there would be a new maturity and trust between the brothers this season.

However I am optimistic that this is only a minor set-back on the road to that!
Phx chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I loved Sam walking away from Dean last night. Sometimes you just are not ready to hear "I'm sorry" and I'd rather he did that - and took some time to process what Dean did and what it means to Sam (since he so obviously identified with Amy) - then simmer about in the car. He needed space and I can so see it. It is exactly how Sam deals with things. And I really do hope Dean doesn't just let him go like that. What was awesome, IMO? Was that it wasn't about leaving Dean but about just needing some space from Dean. And two completely different things. When Dean is upset he drinks, Sam needs space. Love how different just similar they are :)

I liked Sam working things out here. So very Sam.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Great job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I loved the episode until the final scene, so needed a scene where the brothers are reunited. You did a great job explaining why Sam walked away and how he came to understand why Dean killed Amy.

I also like how you switched POV's and showed us what Dean was thinking and how well he does know his little brother.

I love both the brothers, no favorite, but I will admit I get very frustrated when Sam disappears in the night or walks away, so thank you for sharing your tag with us. I enjoyed reading it.