Reviews for Triangle Blades
this story should be continued. it has a premise... well, it's been done before, in flight/other sekeri cross overs, however, I has yet to be done lick this. actually, why hadn't anyone thought of this before?
Zweibach chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
This one humbly requests that this story be continued.
FreeWeirdGal chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Taiga is going to run straight to Tokyo in order to confront the people who are trying to steal 'her' Shirou from her... I don't see Sakura's reaction being much better. And Illya... Is she still alive in this version? And what about the other Master's and Servants? I can just see Archer showing up out of the blue, making fun of Shirou being a total Badass and the like
GanHunter chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Hmmm... interesting but are you continuing this fic? that the case.
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
great story! please more more more!
Rc1212 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
How did I miss this update?XD

Great chapter. This is shaping up to be one of the better FS/N crossovers.

I look forward to seeing where this goes. Keep up the great work and good luck!
Obiki Doragon chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Uh, you know that nanoha's surname is Takamachi, not Takamichi.
SkywrdSwrd chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
So... will this be getting a more... regular update schedule, or should we continue to expect a chapter approximately every 4 months? Totally legit question, too. One of my favorite authors updates about once every 8 months, so... yeah.

Also, I am quite enthused to see where this story goes.
nonwritten chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Shirou's harem needs to absorb Nanoha's harem, Nanoha included. :p
DHWGDragonblade chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
more and fast

realy this story is good and new

i realy hope the next chapter comes soon
Kreyn chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Nice follow, I already lost hope for this story's continuation, the part that depicted Rin in terms of her mass and landing speed was especially hilarious.
Jouaint chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
hey another great chapter please update soon.
mbshadow chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
kind of on the short side but i like the idea
FateBurn chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Interesting story so far
MutantRancor chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
You had run-on sentences out the wazoo. "Wazoo" is appropriate, as it means your backside, and run-on sentences are crap. You also dropped a lot of necessary commas and apostrophes, used "defiantly" when you clearly meant "definitely" (and they do not mean even remotely tha same thing), and misspelled "tsundere."

Except for the last two, SpellCheck would have caught all of your mistake, and it would have at least brought the last to your attention. The "defiantly" one would have been noticeable in a simple read-through.

My advice to you: SpellCheck is your friend. Use and abuse the crap out of it. And then reread everything before you finalize anything, to be sure you didn't make an obvious mistake like "defiantly." In general, treat everything you write like a school assignment if you want to have anything that can be called quality. If possible, have somebody else look at it; if not, come back the next day and look at it with fresh eyes. That can help you with mistakes you'd miss rereading immediately after writing.

Your story, on the other hand, is enjoyable, and I will continue to read it unless it becomes clear that your writing quality is not going to improve with advice.

Until next chapter,