Reviews for Ed Edd n' Eddy: Senior Year
That Guest chapter 13 . 8/15
Overall, it's a well written story. Admittedly, some of it is unnecessary, but you seem set on having 4K words per chapter, so there's not much to do about it. Your grammar and spelling is good, and your word choice is superb. Yet there are a few problems, and one I consider somewhat big.

Your trying to tell me that it took 6 years of chasing Edd for Marie to kiss him on the lips? Considering her character and personality, that's bullshit.

From what you showed, Edd went from being completely afraid of Marie and strongly disliking her to falling for her in a span of a few days, which is fine, I guess. My problem with it (just an opinion) is HOW he fell for her. She kissed him on the lips (which you made a huge deal about, for some reason. Your first kiss is important, but not so much that it can change your perspective on someone entirely) twice and that made him ultimately ask her out and then fall for her.

One minor thing too, not that important but I'm gonna complain about it anyway because I'm a bastard. The title. When I first read this, I came in expecting a fic about the Ed's surviving their senior year, y'know, like it said in the description, but instead got something about Edd and Marie. You said "mostly" Edd and Marie, not 90% Edd and Marie. It's not bad per se, but the title is misleading, to me anyway. That could change later on, in later chapters, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Which leads me into my last complaint, your update time. I normally don't complain about this, (as it makes the reviewer sound like an upset child and the author has a lot of shit to deal with) The author has a multitude of reasons as to why they cant update quickly, and I understand that. But honestly, 12 chapters in nearly 5 years is fucking ridiculous. It makes me sound like a selfish ass, but it's my opinion. I seriously question how dedicated you are to writing if I takes you half a year to write a chapter.
VSG chapter 13 . 8/10
I loved it! Welcome back! :D
SeptarSenior chapter 13 . 7/23
Nice story. I enjoy reading it. I wish you updated more but I'm sure you have your reasons. I only have on problem/question

Did The Big Picture Show not happen in this? Kevin's friends with Jonny, they all still make fun of Edd, and the Ed's still seem to be generally excluded. Just odd is all..
ecwecwecw1 chapter 13 . 6/2
That was a good chapter. I am glad to see you're back. I remember reading this story a while ago and was sad when it looked like you stopped because we need more good Edd and Marie stories. I look forward to reading more.
D1CE chapter 13 . 6/1
Very good! Can't wait for the next one
SeibaAttila chapter 13 . 3/21
It's been a long time... Welcome back.
joshuak chapter 13 . 3/14
Brilliant chapter hailing back Mr Alaska, loved it, the seriousness mixed with the comedy and romance, showing how things have developed and how feelings and actions are changing, cannot wait for more, love this story
jwill21 chapter 13 . 3/10
So glad that you are back. Awesome story.
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 13 . 3/7
Okay, a few things i think you missed or had wrong in this chapter.

1. Really wish you described Marie's appearance. Sexy punk chick sneaks into her boyfriends room while he's in the shower, then finds her sitting on his bed. And you describe his appearance? Really.

2. This is M rated. The Same scenario that I described above you could have totally thrown in a lemon.

3. Honestly I kinda wish you were more realistic with the kiss scene. The scene description above, along with it being the fist kiss dd ever "gave" to hot punk girl that turned into a make out session with him in only his boxers... Can you get what I'm trying to say here?
BlackRoses169 chapter 13 . 3/7
You are back! I've kept this as my favorite edd/marie for the longest time and you're back, living the chapter and feels like where we left off. Great work!
Zangetsu12 chapter 13 . 3/7
Woot Woot! The return hype is realll! First of all, you watch Gravity Falls man? You are like fucking amazing. Secondly, this chapter was really good, sure this is still a rated T story? That looked pretty close to M. XD But no the chapter was amazing and it was nice that they were able to have that heart-to-heart in the circumstances. I had to read the last few chapters to remember the stuff that happened and I enjoyed them like it was my first time reading them. Overall it's amazing and I really love the long chapters, despite the time they take to get through it really leaves me feeling fulfilled and like I got everything out of that chapter that I wanted to ya know? The surprise was hilarious, laughed my ass off and I can't wait to see what happens at the food court. Doesn't Eddy work there? Hehe, the future will be entertaining indeed. Oh, and I'm definitely checking out that Gravity Falls story
MelodicEnigma chapter 13 . 3/6
Haha Welcome back! And a great chapter to start the welcoming party!
The A.M. Writer chapter 13 . 3/6
great return keep it up
demigod39cluesfan chapter 13 . 3/6
Nive love it! Welcome back
Leman42x chapter 13 . 3/6
I'm glad you're back You're one of the first fan fiction writers I read stories from when I started reading fan fiction. Any ways good job in the story I hope to see more.