Reviews for Ed Edd n' Eddy: Senior Year
Wow...*claps for 20 secconds* BEST EDD X MERIE COMIC EVER !. omg ... This needs to be a frekien show ! Im a huge edd x merie fan and i love this i really want this to be show
Koopa Keep chapter 11 . 5/1
You should change the title and description. Its very misleading. You make it sound like it will be about the Eds and friends surviving their last year of high school, when in reality its just an Edd/Marie romance. (Not mainly them, COMPLETELY them) Not that that's a bad thing, it just isn't what you said in the description.

Marie's change during their date was done well, it made her appear sympathetic, but then she went right back to her old self immediately afterwards. One can even say she was even worse, since she nearly lost Edd his two best friends! The build up to the date wasn't that great either. Edd fell for her for no stated reason other than "hormones" Really?

Marie didn't better herself as a person, she didn't act any better. No, she did the exact same thing until Edd inexplicably fell for her because of bullshit reasons that boils down to "hes a hormonal teenager" and he enjoys being dominated. And that is why this story is not good.

Side note: In the last few chapters, you repeated the events of what happened with the date and how well Eddy handled it like 3 or 4 times. That is very repetitive and annoying. (Struggling to reach 5k words much?)
Koopa Keep chapter 12 . 4/30

Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 13 . 4/16
Very good story. Would be great to see continued.
Skater1ooo chapter 13 . 3/5
Alright alright, where to begin.

Well for starters, I honestly detest the design of the characters from VampireMeerkat's deviantart, everything about them makes me cringe, other than Ed, because Ed doesn't change that much. Can't stand weirdly tall and fat Eddy, can't stand ridiculously long haired Double D/Marie. While it doesn't have too much to do with the story, I'm letting you know that reading this while picturing all these characters with those designs actually makes the story somewhat less enjoyable, no fault on you for liking them, that's just my opinion.

I find it a little strange that Double D would even toy with the thought of dating Marie when she did one small act of kindness, followed by embarrassing him in front of his friends, and almost making him lose his two best friends. She didn't really change much before the date, still forcibly kissing him (even if it was softer, and even if Edd enjoyed it, because as Edd said "hormones"), and still being the overall rude and overly defiant girl she always was.

The emotional breakdown of Marie was really well written, and executed. Made me really feel sympathetic for her, but you followed it up by her basically going to being the exact same person. I would have thought after an emotional outburst such as that, apologizing for being the girl who would forcibly kiss him, and purposely embarrass him in front of everyone, she would go to at least being a little more reserved and thoughtful about what she does, but nope, right back to same old same old. I understand how you wrote it, and how you justify it, but to me it doesn't correlate very well.

My opinion of the story overall, it's well written and I would like to see more, but I need to see a bit more effort to make it seem like Double D didn't just literally fall in love with a girl for tormenting and embarrassing him, because as of right now, that's what it looks like to me. I am nit picky though, so take what I say with a grain of salt, I'm honestly unsure if I know what I am talking about half the time.
A Forgotten Place chapter 1 . 3/2
So why did Marie enter the school
Mr.A.Malkavian chapter 13 . 2/11
Gaaaah. Moooore. I very much enjoy this story. The way it is put together, the way things fan out. I look forward to more from you.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
Are you ever going to pick this story back up or live it hanging I'd very much like to see how the other eds an get involved
UndeadSandvich chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
Are you alive? I sincerely hope so Mr. Alaska. Despite it being a number of years since first publishing this story, some form of update soon would be nice if not at least in an attempt to be decent to those who have enjoyed this story :(
Son of Flemeth chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
Sooooo good, and the depth of the characters in this chapter added something special in between them that reminds me why I loved the show.

I thank you sir.
twilightnite13 chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
This is getting interesting. I cant wait to read more.
omegagiant chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
He's back! I love this story cant wait to see what happens next!
Linken88 chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
Mate, buddy, pal, I am so stoked that you are back to writing this story. You are one of the two people that inspired me to take a crak at an Edd and Marie fic. And now years later and several Edd and Marie stroys published on this site I am now trying my hand at an all original story/hopeful book. You helped me get into writing and discover my passion for story tetelling. I don't thing I could ever thank you enough for that.
Keep being awesome, Linken88.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
I thought this was supposed to be "Mainly Edd/Marie" not 99% Edd/Marie. Has there even been a seen without one of Edd or Marie yet? Misleading.
That Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
Overall, it's a well written story. Admittedly, some of it is unnecessary, but you seem set on having 4K words per chapter, so there's not much to do about it. Your grammar and spelling is good, and your word choice is superb. Yet there are a few problems, and one I consider somewhat big.

Your trying to tell me that it took 6 years of chasing Edd for Marie to kiss him on the lips? Considering her character and personality, that's bullshit.

From what you showed, Edd went from being completely afraid of Marie and strongly disliking her to falling for her in a span of a few days, which is fine, I guess. My problem with it (just an opinion) is HOW he fell for her. She kissed him on the lips (which you made a huge deal about, for some reason. Your first kiss is important, but not so much that it can change your perspective on someone entirely) twice and that made him ultimately ask her out and then fall for her.

One minor thing too, not that important but I'm gonna complain about it anyway because I'm a bastard. The title. When I first read this, I came in expecting a fic about the Ed's surviving their senior year, y'know, like it said in the description, but instead got something about Edd and Marie. You said "mostly" Edd and Marie, not 90% Edd and Marie. It's not bad per se, but the title is misleading, to me anyway. That could change later on, in later chapters, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Which leads me into my last complaint, your update time. I normally don't complain about this, (as it makes the reviewer sound like an upset child and the author has a lot of shit to deal with) The author has a multitude of reasons as to why they cant update quickly, and I understand that. But honestly, 12 chapters in nearly 5 years is fucking ridiculous. It makes me sound like a selfish ass, but it's my opinion. I seriously question how dedicated you are to writing if I takes you half a year to write a chapter.