Reviews for Ed Edd n' Eddy: Senior Year
jackie chapter 11 . 5/16
i like this story but im when its now 2015 is this not updated?come on bro update this thing i love the story but not when its not fully finished!please update it already
3 fucking years and only 11 chapters. Don't commit to shit you will never finish. This was shaping to be a excellent story despite all the breaking of the fourth wall, moronic author notes and your horrible uploading schedule. Oh well another story that I have to imagine he ending.
Bro can you just tell the story instead of spoiling it and having all these author notes. God damn man, it's like having deadpool narrate a story.
l3largus chapter 5 . 1/14
"My mind is telling me noo! But my body! Mah BODY is telling me yees!"

Lol, I'm liking this a lot. Of all the kanker sisters I liked Marie the most, & Edd's inner turmoil is great!
Gallifrey denizen chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
If your not coming back give the story to someone else
joshuak chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
I have just read the whole series in one go, once I started I could not stop, good work, but please can you make the next chapter soon it is such an amazing story and i have heard rumours that you have died, would you please confirm that it is just a rumour and has not actually happened
VarietyDefinition chapter 11 . 8/13/2014
Dude, WHERE THE HELL R U!? R u dead? please say your not dead, GIVE US A SIGN THAT YOUR NOT DEAD! This show is awesome!
Psaro chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
is this story dead? please don't let it be dead, I am loving this
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
Been reading this since the beginning, please write more.
JoaFre chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
This really is a fun story to follow. I find myself really enjoying it due to it's cute and humorous presentation. Keep up the good work and pleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE update soon! I'm dying to read the rest!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
I am anonamous, yet I have an account, but I'm too, "lazy", shall we put it, to log in. Your stories are so good, they're addicting to read! I really hope you up-date soon, but take your time :3
Someone chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
So I just read this entire story... just a question, are you going to make this M by any chance... IDK but please continue I love this story
jinx125 chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Just read all the chapters today and realized that you haven't updated in months so..CHOP CHOP (just kidding take your time) Anyways wonderful story so far! Good job!
Satharin chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Dude you got to get a new chapter in soon! I read all the chapters in a day so don't keep me and all the rest of your fans waiting! And Aside from that its a really good story and my favorite seen was after the date it was emotional and it really just seemed to "fit" If you know what I mean anything else wouldn't have been as good. So thanks for the story and I hope you get a new chapter in soon you know after 7 months you have to have a good one ;)
Agentnin9 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Amazing! This is like a 100 hit ultra combo of awesomeness! This chapter was unbelievable! You sir are fantastic