Reviews for Sangheilian Relations
Hey the stories great few mistakes but nothing bad keep going I'd love to read more.
Omg chapter 6 . 5/13
PLZ IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THR REST OF THIS IS, OR PERSON KEEP WRITING PLZ PLZ PLZ.
Og Homer Simpson chapter 6 . 5/8
Update dude this story is to good to give up on. There is so much you can do with the story. You should make him visit his home in boston or like when the military plans to award the soldiers, you should make them have 2 days off. Unless called upon in a emergency.
burkeste0117 chapter 6 . 5/2
please continue this story. it is one of the best iv seen so far.
ENTHUSIASTIC chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Please, please, PLEASE post the next chapter!
Don donson chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Write more please! I really enjoyed this
Pumpkin pie guy chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Write more I like this a lot but you need to write more and make the totally awesome
Mr fluffles chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Write more I like this story a lot so dude write faster lol I wrote a five page story of halo in 1 hour lol dude write like the wind.
Cool guy amazing chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I loved it please write more I write it fast I am dying to know what is next!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Write more I love this and u need to write a ton more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
I love it very... Exiting
Champ11 chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
One massive fluff error that you really need to deal with. Humans and Sangheili look nothing alike. For example, the average Sangheili is about seven feet tall (2.3 meters). Unless Joseph is a giant (as the average male human height is between 5' 10 and 6' even), he's not passing off as a Sangheili adult if you can ignore all of the other massive inconsistencies. Another example is that a Sangheili's lower body looks completely different from a humans, as in "there is no way for a human to be able to pass off as a Sangheili" different. They have hooves rather than feet, they have a reverse knee-joint at their "ankle" (which would be around the middle of our shin), and more. None of that is able to be covered by any sort of armor.

If you ever do continue this, I like the idea (there are almost no male human/female Sangheili pairings out there) but this is something that needs to be fixed.
Draco-Lord of Darkness chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Well, I do have to wonder what is moral booster will be lol, can't wait till the next chapter
dragonking9746 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
whens the next chapter
Please reply chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Where is the next one, or when will it come out?

Hello?