Reviews for Intertwined
Web2theweb1 chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
I love it
My favorite fairytale story now!
AyutaYutyl chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Not sure why I'm posting this on my iPod, but meh...
Anyways, this story was really great! Synchronicity trilogy is one of my favourites and I really enjoyed your version of it, especially the happy ending where Len and Rin got married! At least they didn't die - again!

Keep it up!
VeryBerry96 chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
I lived this story so freaking much! One of the best Kagamine stories I've ever read. I really don't know what else to say except that it was magic :-)
Cookiexo chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Oh wow, um, first of all, sorry for the super late review, I am so sorry that I didn't review right after I read ths story. Ah, but a late review is better than nothing, right?
So yeah, just wanted to say that I loved this story so much...especially the ending which everyone is having a happy life . I personally thinks thay appy endings are essential for a beautiful story /shots
Well I guess sad endings could be cool too, but I really prefer happy ones xD
Oh my, Len in a dress? Mm, sounds cute it's so nice to have a brother who would crossdress for you XDwell I guess most of the normal brothers won't do that, but still...a girl can dream! ;)
Anyways, your story totally makes my day! Your stories are such a motivation I find it absolutely enjoyable...especially when I just need to relax for a bit. I got so caught up that I can't help but read it with my phone during lunch breaks at school (it is forbidden to use phones at school...but blah, who cares about phones of you have an awsome Rin Len story to read? Besides, I didn't get caught so its quite all right! ). /I'm a bad girl, I know that ... \\\
I can see that you put a lot of effort in this story, each chapther is actually in a sutiable length, and you do got all the potential to be an excellent writer! Aw, I just love your writing skills! I wish I could portray a chararcter or write a plot as good as yours! XD
By the way, Synchronicity 3 is awsome! Although I liked your version of it in terms of the ending, I still think Synchronicity is one of Len and Rin's best songs ever. And the drawings are so pretty! :)
(by now you should know thta my reviews are always random and perphas sode-tracked. Please don't mind me :D )
Oh well, I wish I could give you a review after you've finished the story, but anyways, here you are! Your review finally! I hope you wouldn't mind anyways...and hopefully you'll enjoy my late review as much as I enjoy your lovely story! Until next time! See you!
Irene Kagamine chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
There are stories that will remain in your heart forever. This is one of them.
I discovered this fanfic only some hours ago. Sometimes the good fanfic are hidden somewhere but then a day you find one and ZAC! You're addict to it. I... I can't describe how this story make me feel so happy and full of life. The romance is good, the action is good, everything in this story is so wonderful and perfect. It's just how I feel the story have to end, I can see all the scenes in my head, like if I saw a film.
It's wonderful. Amazing. Awesome. Perfect. I really can't find just one word for this masterpiece (and the fact I'm not English don't help either xD)
I'm going to read all your stories, because you deserve it.
Truly amazed by your writing,
Annie Leonhart chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
This is awesome
Howlingrose chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Thanks for the story! I really love synchronicity and really wish they would make part 3. My favourite charactor in this is Meiko. I think you are a good writer. Good luck and best wishes.
glassdreams chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
I think this is more fulfilling, more wholesome, than what the original canon would have been if it ever was finished. Thank you, above everything, for being creative and creating such a memorable story. :)
Gypsee chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
Oh chibi, I'm so sad to see this story end. I've really grown quite attached to it, it was just so extraordinary! The epilogue was amazing, just as I had hoped and expected; I simply cannot wait to read more of your stories, which I will probably get around to doing sometime later today

I think it would be wonderful if you decide to write an original story; you definitely have the capability to do so. You could sign up for an account on (fanfictions's sister site for original fictional stories) and upload them there if you'd like.

Also, I am wondering, would you be interested in co-writing a story with me? I haven't actually decided on what exactly, but it would be definitely be Rin/Len pairing. Pm me back if you're interested
professorkumquat chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
WAHHHHHH It was so good! I really loved it! It's sad that it ended TTTT
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
I've been saying this a lot lately but...

Awwwwwwwww! I freaking love happy endings!

Well when it comes to fanfics, tragedies are awesome too but/shot.

I'm really satisfied with the ending. Rin and Len deserves happinessssssssssssssss! Now if only this really happened in the original. OTL

Still, I'm glad you updated today. Tomorrow and the day after that will be pretty stressful for me. This kinda relaxed me a bit :D

Anyway, I'm glad you're having a lot of great ideas. That means more great fics for me to read :)

Looking forward to your next stories!

P.S My username's awesome, isn't it?
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
I loved this story. Like, so much. Maybe I'll re-read it someday. Even better, I'll print it off and hand it into my English lesson, maybe myteacher will belive me.

I'm not that good...xDD

I loved the ending, but there's an review on the site for Synchronicity that, from what I can tell, one of them dies. I guess we kinda had it coming...
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Awww, that was so sweet.

Everybody loves a crossdressing Len... too bad he still didn't kick Luka's face like a ninja. Oh well.

This was a great read.

Looking forward to the next and final chapter.
Gypsee chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Ahh I just love this story~

I never thought it would turn out like this, I honestly thought Len and Rin were going to take the thrown, but I guess not! By the way... Gakupo has a PV, that could be a sequal to this... I believe its called "Madness of Duke Venomania". I've never actually watched it... but I kind of know what it's about. Anyway, I cannot wait for the epilogue, I'm sure it will be brilliant, just like you.

~Love you always, H.H.
professorkumquat chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
OMIGOD IT'S COMING TO AN END! THIS IS HORRIBLE WAH!'d eventually have to happen...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »