Reviews for Thrice Bound
hero-madness123 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
that was such a good story i hope u update soon
LokiCode chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Please continue this one! I love it so much! :D You are a fantastic writer!
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Very interesting story, bitter sweet yet I love it :)
BabayBunny chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Poor Loki. I wonder what hold they have over his mother. I feel sorry for Balder too, it seems like Loki would be scared of anything Balder might try to do. I wonder why Thor feels love as well?
BabayBunny chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
I don't know what you mean my boring because i love it so far. It's so twisted you have me feeling bad for pretty much all three of them. Although I feel myself leaning towards Balder/Loki which I usually don't.
dracowillbeloved chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I love this story so far! Update as soon as you can!
KrazyCookieRaider chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Love this story so much so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
This is the first story I've read that includes Balder and I must say I'm lving the way you are portraying his character so far.

Hope you update soon.
Bye
janet1982 chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
Not bad, would like to read more please update)
krole chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
that's a very good story, a bittersweet one; but I like it! Im waiting for the next chapter o (poor Thor and poor Loki; I hope won't hurt Loki too much ç_ç)
dracowillbeloved chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I really like this! A lot! I hope you continue it further!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Oh my god, this is beautiful ;) I can't believe this continued. It seemed so long ago since I prompted this on the kink meme. I'm glad to have read a bit more, it was terribly lovely.
SirLady chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I've been looking for a good balder and Loki fic for forever! The whole Thor thing adds to it really great! Please update this! PLEASE! I love this so much 3 !
bloodyhamster chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Love it. You've hit a lot of my kinks with just 3 chapters. I wish you can update soon? Pretty please?
Maidenrose chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
These 3 chappies were just delicious!
vanillavillian101 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Wow, this is amazing! Please continue! I love how both the brothers like and want Loki! Brilliant job!