Reviews for Waiting for You
NaruSasuNaruLover chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
I liked the story but it was all so sudden…it's like they talk a little online, then their suddenly friends, and really fast after that they kiss…I think that I would have liked it more if you had shown a slow progression of their friendship and maybe have them meet in person more before he found out she was the person he was talking to online…for all he knew she could have been some crazed stalker…there are so many things you could have done with this idea that I was disappointed with how rushed it felt in the end...just my opinion though…aside from that there were some grammatical issues and sentences that probably would have sounded better had they been rephrased…over all it was a pretty good story though :)
Twilightlova20 chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
This was a good story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Those damn bullies irritate me..Good ..
KitKat0219 chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Good luck at the doctors!

I really liked this, it deidn't even seem rushed at all. haha. this will forever remain one of my faovrite stories :)
EmmyGoldsworthy13 chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
DAAAAWWW. So cute.
Degrassistar chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Please continue!:)
Moxxy chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
Ahhh! This is beautiful! It truely is! :D

I saw this story today and read thru it this past hour, and gotta say I love it!

I hope to see you write more fics here

And Im hoping the best for your health, hope all goes well with your dr.'s visit.

Ill say a prayer for you :)

Your an awesome writer
ForverInYourArms chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
So adorable. Loved it. Great job
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
loved it

glad he told Clare the truth and she understood

yay they kissed again

so they are now a couple who is gonna take it slow?

I hope everything is ok at the doctors:)

I enjoyed this story and although you had more i mind this was a nice place to end it
Kelly the Reviewer chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
this is really... awesome so far!
Emily Laurina chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
that was really good you need to continue it cuz i wanna see if Eli tells clare about his feelings
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
It was really good! I I loved it :) can twait to read more!
ForverInYourArms chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
ELI! Your so stupid! Update soon please!
Degrassistar chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Please continue! :)
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
loved it

wow Clare must have really wanted to talk to Eli

I hope she is ok

So Elis scared to lose Clare, but that doesnt give him the right to take out his anger about Julia out on Clare and say shes lying about caring

update soon and ignore all the bs and negativity towards you

you are a great writer and i bet you are an even better person