Reviews for It's All Fun and Games Till You Fall in Love
Miss. Chimera chapter 18 . 7/29
Amaimon can eat tons? Rin and Ukoback have found their perfect taste tester! But anyway, this story has been amazing so thank you very much for writing it.
pleas tell me you'll update soon!? TOT I LOVE THIS SOTORY SOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!
Girl with the Iceheart chapter 18 . 4/22
Wow this is so cute! I usually don't ship these but this is written really well! (Tips off hat and yells like Mephisto) Bravo!
NixieGlow chapter 18 . 3/28
I loved this story! I cried, smiled, thought what the fuck it wrong with Yukio and Rin, and during some of the chapters had very perverted thoughts. All I ask is that you write... I don't know some kind of mini sequel, just a chapter or two. The ending for Sheimi and Shima was just so damn depressing. I feel like you put a lot of time and thought into this fic and I always appreciate that. God...I love Mephisto so much...
nixie chapter 1 . 3/14
I know it's been a long time since you worked on this story but I think you should write one more chapter that resolves things for shiemi
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 17 . 1/22
Just went back and re-read this to fix my fanfic folders, and OMGGGGG CUTENESS AND FEELS EVERYWHERE! 3
TheDeadOne28 chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
FRUK YEAH AMAIRIN FOR THE WINNN

MY OTP GUYS

I CANT EVEN
jade chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
I cantremember if ihave already reviewed or not so i thoutght id jus do it again! This was fantastic! Mephisto and rin pairings are my favorite and this is deffinatly one of the best stories out there :) great work!
unknown 115 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Oh... My... GOD
He's falling for Rin - chan too :o:o:o
general yumi chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Kyaa This story is so amazing! I will definately return to this incredible story. It had me cheering on Mephisto this whole time. I did feel extremely sorry for Shima. The way he acted and how much pain he was willing to take for Rin had me wishing something good would happen for him. The couple with Rin and Mephisto was adorable along with Yukio and Amaimon's relationship. Overall I really LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you so so much for writing this author-san! I truly loved it. *bows gratefully*
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
Dude I loved this story. Like no joke. It was such a beautiful tale. Very beautiful and wonderful and enticing and just plain awesome. XD
twilightdreamers chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
The end was kinda abrupt, but i absolutely LOVE this pairing!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2014
One word threesome it should be mesphitso x rin x shima
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014