Reviews for It's All Fun and Games Till You Fall in Love
One word threesome it should be mesphitso x rin x shima
IT'S SO FLUFFY! *shakes*
kaybob chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Incredible chicken nugget!
BlackDagger143 chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
... May I just say, YOU ARE AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT! From the prologue you had me wanting more every night! YOW! MMMMM and the romance... OH SO BEAUTIFUL! Thank you very much for the thrill.
itachifan incognito chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Are you gonna write any more RinxMephisto? Or how about YukioxAmaimon? You're really good at it c:
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Utterpy fantastic! Thank you for such an excellent story :)
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I must admit that I have been struggling to find a Blue Exorcist pairing that I liked... Until I read this! The way you have portrayed the characters and their responses to each other is fantastic and I absolutely look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
Cool story bro tell it at party's seriously it's a good story
SasoriTactic chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
Yayz! I really loved this story! Especially a certain clown... XD
rebecca.nom chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
awwwie i wish you would carry on making this story longer, i love it and i dont want it to end ur a great writer :3 XD 3 3
NekoYaoi Sensei chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Que lindo :') perdon por no hablar ingles U pero me gusto bastante tu fic, ni se noto la angustia xD ¡Sigue así!
RinO. Eli chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
nice
Sque-Fangirl chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Oooo So Amaimon's starting to lust after Rin-chan to? Oh our poor little universal-uke... One demon is bad enough, but two? He will definitely be feeling the burn in the morning, hee hee
KitsuneHime18x chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
I love the story, great work! The pairings Rin&Mephisto, and Yukio&Amaimon were my two favorites! I hope you do more stories of Blue Exorcist!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2012