Reviews for What I Wanted to Say
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
super cute :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Aww! I enjoyed it, in the miserable way. It was incredibly well written, and made my heart break just a tiny bit... WOW. Just, wow.
fuckyeahfinchel chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Update soon :)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I just went and watched that scene so I would understand this; very sweet. I like how you ended it, with Ron promising himself... and Hermione that he would say it.
MissingMommy chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I wonder when this took place. I was thinking it was sometime during the Yule Ball.

"What use were words, when my look said it all" - I stumbled a bit when I first read this bit. The usage of "use" is what threw me off.

But other than that, I have absolutely no complaints. It was a gorgeous piece and very well written. Great job!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I haven't seen the deleted scene. This drabble is quite lovely. I personally don't ship Ron/Hermione, but this is a nice view on them.

You said a lot in very few words. Though, I can't exactly *feel* the emotions, I know what ones you were trying to imply.

I really like Hermione's last line. It's very fitting for her character. Of course she knew that Ron was going to tell her he loved her. It's always what happens during that moment.

Overall, nicely done.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was so sweet. I really liked how Hermione told him not to say anything he wouldn't say when they are not in danger. I don't believe I have seen that scene sadly. We just haven't been able to get the movies that had them...or well the movies in general.
dontyoucrynomore chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Aww, I really like this interpretation. It's so adorable! Of course she all ready knows...she's Hermione Granger. XD

The line she says after that really made me smile as well. It was really adorable. :3

HeadlessHuntsman chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I actually read both of you drabbles and i found them both quite enjoyable. I ship Ron/Hermione so I really like what you've done here. It's very hard to write emotions in a small piece so good job.
permanthiatus chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Obviously, I can't leave an incredibly long review as these are drabbles, unless I wanted to ramble on and on about things that related in no way to the fic, so I apologize in advance for the short review.

I read both of the drabbles and both were absolutely cute. My favorite part about the first one was when Hermione says, "I don't want you to say anything that you wouldn't say if we weren't about to be killed by a giant snake. I'll just ruin it." It made me laugh for a good minute or so :P

I also found it adorable how Ron knew that she knew, because it points out a connection between them. As for the second fic, my eyes glazed over from the amount of sweetness the short drabble ;P I like how you point out that Ron always thought she was beautiful, because it shows that their relationship built over the years instead of just randomly developing.

Both of these drabbles made for a pleasant read :) Good job!
ReillyJade chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Awwww. Just awwww. :)

I love stories that dive into Ron's head, especially when they're dealing with his feelings for Hermione. And this is exactly what I imagined was going through his head during that scene; I seriously just wanted to jump into the screen, start shaking him, and scream, “just do it already! She loves you, too, you twit!” XD

However, I like how in this drabble (and in the first one, too,) Ron is keeping his thoughts to himself. There's always that bit of insecurity lingering with him, and I can't help but wonder if years of being teased by five older brothers contributed to the fact that he never admitted his feelings much sooner.

This was short, but well written! Ron was perfectly in character. Lovely! :)
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Aww both of these were really sweet. I think you've captured his voice perfectly. And I'm just waiting for him to say it and he doesn't. Ugh the suspense! haha but I like the way he kind of rambles in the second drabble... amazing. No, beautiful. She looked beautiful. So cute.
Madam'zelleG chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I find your word choices to be surprisingly effective. You barely added a few words to the scene and yet it comes across very powerfully and I found it to be extremely enjoyable. Short but unfailingly sweet. Thanks so much for sharing and well done!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is kind of adorable :D

Even with how few words you added, it added a lot. The ending paragraph is perfect.

Hmm. Not sure what else to say, as there's not a whole lot to comment on.

Lovely drabble!

regbride12 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I ADORE THIS SCENE! Should have been left in...typical R/Hr ;) all love...Hermione knew of course what Ron would say ;) what I love with Hermione cutting him off and "it'll just ruin it" is she did not want the first time Ron telling her he loves her to be remembered of them almost being killed by a giant snake. Dont blame her! Although when they were lying in each other's arms in the rubble, I sooo would have loved the confessions then ;) ahh well least we saw them walking in the Great Hall hand in hand with guilty looks on their faces :)