Reviews for Cut To The Quick
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
The brotherly love is so amazing and the way dick and Damian are concerned is really accurate and well written. Thumbs up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
When dick was yelling at tim I was all like "wow dick you're such a...well dick!"
CianieMoo chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh my god, this is just perfect! You captured the emotions perfectly, a quality of a true writer. And now I'm going to browse your page to see if you wrote anything else...Keep up the good work!
JasonToddlover chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
It was nice to see that Damian and Tim bonded. I love the ending and this fic was just amazing!
TheJoker'sAdmirer chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
wow...I LOVED this!
You captured the emotion of someone who cut themselves very well, and it did freak me out a little bit about how Tim was reacting to Dick finding out.
D'AW! I love when Tim and Damian get along :'D. I was so absorbed in this fanfic, that my boyfriend thought I was dead, and came to the conclusion that I was a zombie...yeah..
Anyways, I'm going to go creep your profile and read your other stories now!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
loved the ending
viri24 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awwww! I loved the ending
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh, god, now all they need to do is to play therapist for Jason! Ha! ROFL, that would be so funny! But also, maybe, just kind of sweet!

Cool story, no one seemed OOC, which was a very good thing!
Artie-Krap chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This fic had me very emotional sad mostly but I must admit when I read Basket Case I jumped up and danced a little... Great fic
Fate Vione chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Damian was soooo ooc at the end..which was weird cuz he was on character (atleast mostly) during the whole confesion thing.. cept for tbe creepy "child like" damian at the end.. really good.
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Kiiiiiiiiinda OOC at the end, but over all, good story.
Lemi chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I think I just get cavity from all these sweet fluffy bro-bonding time. 33333

Even thought Damian is kinda OOC this was still an enjoyable fic!