Reviews for The Days of Fae
Not chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I don't really like lisanna x bixlow. it's a really weird couple and I find it really screwed up. They don't even notice each other in the manga and anime.
Darkside.Wolf chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
i know that feel bro xD
Darkside.Wolf chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
holy crap xDD I knew it was something like that since I already read The Oddessy aksdkajskdja
suikodengel chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
Omo..I specifically love chapter 6..2 people who are obsess with Lily hoho..three if you count me kekeke..oh and Evergreen & Elfman..no it's not awkward ElfEver couple are in my top 8 favorite couple in Fairy Tail hoho..love this..can you make Bixlow x Lisanna aka BixLi couple?I happened to ship those couple ehe keep up the good work & I can't wait for the next chapter )
Neko-Tiara chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
OMG! Laxus AND Lisanna? I don't know what to say! It's disgusting . OMG! and I like it! I'm sick T_T I love Laxus too...and I know he is a woman whore e.e or he has an harem :P
Beta5200 chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Lol Happy! I love him. He's so cute. 3 the chapter!
ChedderChez chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
i have never loved happy so much until now xD
Aralys chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
AWww so sweet and funny this chapter. xD

I wish I could do that to Lily too.
pikinanouart chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
lol at gazille's reaction haha now hes got a rival and shes not even in school yet :3
Beta5200 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
LOL!I loved chapter 2! Sorry, Erza/Jellal fangirlness just took over. Could/would you do another one? But the other chapters are so sweet too! I'm looking forward to that legit Lev/Gaj snippet!
pikinanouart chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
they were great!
HeartGold12 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
And now i'm crying from laughing. You force tears out of my eyes like an onion! xD

Therefore, you are Onion-chan now.
HeartGold12 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
And now, my friend, imagine two gigantic waterfalls emerging from my eyes and soaking the floor below.
pikinanouart chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
aww cute i can just imagine wendy beet red trying to hide under the table to escape all the attention .
HeartGold12 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is just beautiful. I almost cried because i'm listening to Myung theme.