Reviews for Beg For You to Let Me In
Andersonsss chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I rode the whole story yesterday at night, and I've got to say that it's one of my favorites :) I am so in love with this Kurt, keep writing! c;
ishipboylove chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Love this story and your characterization of Blaine and Kurt! Please update!
ThisAccountHasNoName chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Update soon, this is so good~
apredeterminedwinner chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
I am in love with this story! It's such an amazing and original idea, and you've written it beautifully. You have so much talent. I can't wait for the next update!
inukimeko chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Aw I'm happy that they were able to talk it out. And they're cuddling is cute. :3

Oh mia, :) Can't wait for more.

-Jessica
kurtisawesome chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
* wistful sigh * This is a really good story. I hurt for the characters.
kurtisawesome chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
Great chapter. I'm a big fan of this fic. Keep up the great work!
inukimeko chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Oh my god this chapter was perfect in every sense of the word. I love that Kurt came to cook for him and the cuddling they did in the chair. And then the entire bedroom scene was just fantastic. I love how Blaine wanted to gauge kurt's reactions and just kept mumbling you can stop me. And that he liked that Kurt came on his face. Asdfghjkll. Plus, I like that Kurt was constantly pulling the sheet around him. You just write his innocence so well. And the details thoughout everything...Theres so many things that I like and I can't name them all! :3

But I laughed at Wes' reaction at seeing the set up on the dinner table. I found the ending just great and I wonder if Wes is gonna have a full on talk with him about this.

Thanks for such a long chapter and as always I can't wait for more! Update soon if you can. :)

-jessica
xXShallowBelieverXx chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Woo! I read this on LJ. Really glad to see in on here too. I love this story :D
xXShallowBelieverXx chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Woo! I read this on LJ. Really glad to see in on here too. I love this story :D
inukimeko chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Haha! Love that last line. I like how Blaine is very protective of the people in his house. It shows that he obviously cares and takes it very seriously. The entire ending bedroom scene was absolutely cute. I love the whole domesticity of it all. and when he touched his ass :D I wonder if Blaine is an ass man... :)

Thanks for updating early! Can't wait for more!

-jessica
Jocy333 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Your writing is astounding...just found this and so looking forward to more!
bheolbloo chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
So happy to see an update. Is there more going on between Kurt and Justin?
inukimeko chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
What was up with that ending? Was that a good ending or bad ending? I mean it seemed like he was trying to hold them together as if they were going to fall apart. I hope this doesn't change anything between them.

And damn! Thirty-six. And I like kurt's response to that entire moment. And cool that a transgender is coming to stay. But what is up with kurt and Justin? Do they know each other or something? I mean Kurt obviously doesn't even wanna be in the same as him. Lol

Love the entire ending. I love how Kurt appeared all nonchalant about it but he was nervous. I like the details and the fact that Kurt just stares at his hand after.

Love this line: "You need to put a leash on your face, man." and this: "kurt practically yanking his orgasm out of him."

Yay for long chapters! Even though this story doesnt get a lot of reviews, I do love it and hope you continue. :)

-Jessica
Kesshichan chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I really like this story! But fyi it says there are 4 chapters but it won't let me access the 4th one?