Reviews for Evil Spirits Be Gone!
annalise chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
wow i love it" smirks"
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
lol at raven's reaction at the end.
Robin555 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Nice, sweet, cute. Uses all the characters well. Liked the mistletoe tale a lot. Good story.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This was fun!

Not sure if you saw the comic (Teen Titans GO!) where BB was in a TV show and dressed a bit like Tarzan.

You were brave and did an admirable job with first person present tense - not easy...

As a person guilty of conspiring to trick someone new to the culture to use some non-existent slang (hey it was a 'sociology experiment' while in college... no matter that the ring leader was a med student) I can see Cyborg and BB up to such hijinks. To think that Robin allowed it to happen more than once needs for the reader to suspend belief a bit, but perhaps an embarrassed Starfire would not tell Robin.

The Mistletoe Kiss was a cute idea as was Star initiating the kiss; I'm glad they verified it was a real kiss and not just because the mistletoe was there.

Nice job.

~Airdrie
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
The inclusion of the other Titans was good, although I'm not sure that Beast Boy and Cyborg would go out of their way to deliberately decieve Starfire about a lot of human traditions, she'd quickly learn never to trust anything. Although I had a good giggle over their choice of holiday names.

AND ZOMBIEROBIN! Just putting that out there! -giggle insanely-

Beast Boy. Only you would go as Tarazan. Nice touch.

Present tense first person works well for this (although you slipped out of it a few times).

I liked Robin's musings over the previous Halloween, that was funny and we all know he was looking when Starfire wore his outfit. Guys do like us to wear their clothes.

Mistletoe at Halloween! What a novel idea. Very clever way of doing that.

This was pretty funny! I enjoyed it. Thanks for entering.

Cheers