Reviews for The Katz Little Game
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Oh please please please continue! It's so good!
Dr. Anna Laufreyson chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
OMG CONTINUE THIS.
M-H1996 chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
:0 wow

Katz is one cold ########. Well, that's Katz for you. Very suspenseful chapter. Really hoping how the game will be. Keep it up! :)
M-H1996 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I have to say great job :)
moonlight2356 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh. My. Gods. Well it's safe to say I wasn't expecting that! Poor Computer though, he's been kidnapped by a psycho kitty! *cries pitifully* Oh please let the twit, I mean Courage, save him! Update soon please! I wish to know what happens next!

***Moonlight***
May Never Know chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Interesting scenario! I like how you've characterized the Computer as you've combined the right amounts of human and electronic traits that he showed in the series. The plot sounds very original so far and, well, I always love a good story for Katz. There don't seem to be any major technical errors too, so yay!

One little issue, however: While Katz does seem just a little more menacing than he is in the series and that's always good, I can't help but feel that he's "drawling" and laughing a little more than usual. It makes him seem less...charismatic? To me, at least. I don't know if that's just because he's become increasingly irritated by the trouble Courage has caused him, but it just something that bugged me a little.

In any case, I am very interested in where this is going and I look forward to future updates.

I wish you happy writing!

-Trilby.