Reviews for Thank You Kallen
arata7kasuga chapter 3 . 9/29/2023
why is she so hesitant to grab his hand lol.. also, he told her his power went out of control, he didn't consciously use it on euhphie so why did she see red?
Nadia Blackrose chapter 29 . 1/31/2022
I loved it so much. I think that's the end it should have, Kallen's feelings for Lelouch were too strong to be ignored, like creators did. And even in og no one thought that Kallen- even if left out of zero requiem, she'd still be labeled as traitor... I loved the way you pointed that. You were thinking deep when you were writing your story.

I could only hope cc in new series will turn out to have been using Lelouch all along, so that Kallen might still get a chance. Your fanfic was really comforting, compared to the awful chop of Kallen x Lelouch moments in au movies and Ressurection.

I loved your writing and the way you adjusted the plot to make the pairing possible. And you kept the characters totally in character.
Congrats, ty for writing this awesome fic.
Aarik Wrath chapter 11 . 10/4/2020
Didn't you say Shirley was dead a chapter or two ago?
Goten Askil chapter 16 . 5/1/2020
This is getting dumber every chapter. My idea of it being a dream is literally the only reason I keep reading, because I can't believe that the story is actually this stupid without some hidden explanation. Like, the Guren SEITEN struggling against a bunch of anything but Knights of Round? Kallen breaks Sutherlands by the hundreds.
Goten Askil chapter 15 . 5/1/2020
Okay, someone's actually dreaming since the FLEIJA, right? That's why people ressuscitate (Urabe in this chapter), half the scenes are just remakes of previous ones in the series, people act absurdly and Lelouch seems to have forgotten Nunally died? If so, it's a bit long for a dream sequence.

If not... what the actual f**k?
Goten Askil chapter 14 . 5/1/2020
Why the hell would she get her memories back without Jeremiah's Geass canceller?
Why can't people write their own damn story instead of forcing everything to happen exactly like canon even when it has no reason to?
Goten Askil chapter 11 . 5/1/2020
Huh? Wasn't Shirley dead in the last chapters, when he talked to Suzaku? And wasn't the city, you know, destroyed by FLEIJA? Even if the Academy wasn't touched, I doubt Milly would do business as usual. Even she isn't that carefree.
FalconRukichi chapter 16 . 10/17/2019
I MISS THIS FANFIC! (going to reread from fisrt chapter again!
Nix chapter 7 . 8/25/2019
To anyone wondering, this is yet another garbage rehash of the series with point o-three percent deviance from the original. So, just come along...
PoofyOhio chapter 16 . 7/22/2019
I’m so confused
PoofyOhio chapter 14 . 7/21/2019
Fuck the canon we’ve gone completely off the rails! Woooo! Chaos!
PoofyOhio chapter 11 . 7/21/2019
Shouldn’t Shirley be dead?
FalconRukichi chapter 13 . 7/7/2019
My favourites xhapter! The ashford moment~
Guest chapter 29 . 5/5/2019
This fanfic was amazing. I loved it. Thanks for making such a masterpiece.
Marche V chapter 26 . 3/20/2019
It's a bit surprising to see Suzaku being mad at Lelouch for the means. He had long accepted the sacrificial aspect of everything in original canon but I suppose he's still a bit soft in this version.