Reviews for Smile
Nine-Tails001 chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
...My poor heart...
Drauph chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
This was concise and nice, if not a bit melodramatic, but still it was a good entertaining read, nice job!
PenguRin chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
THESE ARE LEGIT TEARS FOR TWO FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THAT WILL NEVER EXIST IN THE MATERIAL WORLD YET HERE I AM BAWLING MY EYES OUT

GOD DAMNIT I DIDNT CHOOSE THIS LIFE
equiuszahhak4 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This makes me sad cause it is my OTP and it isn't happening in the comic but I love this so much XD
wowfeels chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
gaaaAaHHh my heart. you have a LOT of talent writing sad stuff. a lot of people try, but end up writing something completely different. you did good. you made me cry. :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
I actually got a real tear forming there at the end, which is an amazing thing to happen to me. The last chapter was the best and made me hurt the most... ugh why do I pain myself with such beautifully sad things?
killer-bear-hoffmann chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
why did you have to put such a sad story into this world! i cried and cried at the last chapter and at this one... you are a horrible yet beautiful person at the same time...
Erin Farrell chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
*Cries forever into bed*
Omg this was so saaaaaaaaaaad *sniffles*
darkendLuminescence chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Normally, I don't ship this, but this was brilliant.
GoldenSunflowerHikari777 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
OH MY FEELS OW
XxNepetaRainbowAkemixX chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
:33 oh my, this story made me cry a lot! i wish i could have b33n there to supurrt my meowrail and furriend! anyway, this story may be short, but it's purrfectly beautiful. it's quite touching actually! again, it made me cry. i certainly love stories full of red! anyway, i really loved it! and i might as well read the rrest of your storries!
-arsenicCatnip
(Q w Q DEM FEELS)
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This. Super cute. It makes me talk choppy after reading it. But it only tries to deteer my efforts to express my deep love for this fanfiction. Because it is cute. And adorable. And I love it.
Sugarywolf chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
That was amazing. The short and direct way you wrote made it all the more passionate somehow. I love this couple, thanks for being awesome :')
AzraelChiaroscuro chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
This is so beautiful. I reread this over and over and i cry every time. It makes me think of the song "Guardian" from Homestuck Vol. 2
The Girl in the Black Dress chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
I feel like crying...! Shiiiiiiiiit!