Reviews for An IchiXHime story!
Lemarteskun chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
awesome story hope orihime and ichigo get togther was surprised when she stapped him
nypsy chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
will you have some way for them to be able to test who is real & who is fake or who is not under their own control? i remember in the original "the thing" that they tested the reaction of blood to heated wire to know who was still normal (didn't see the remake, so don't know if they did the same thing or something fancier). just a thought.
Zech Death chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
sweet ninesh
Princesslove chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
Really hipe that you would continue this fabulous story. I wanna known whether inoue would stay together with ichigo or not.
Pisces00 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
It good to know Ichigo's not badly injured anymore. I hope they figure out who the enemy is soon.
nypsy chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
good that ichigo is resolved to save ori from whomever is controlling her. the interactions with renji are always fun to read, they are very brotherly.

am guessing bad guy will be OC since tsukishima inserts himself in memories but doesn't erase people (& ori believed ichigo was a stranger & bad) & aizen is out of the picture (though his perfect hypnosis could achieve what you wrote for ori). Don't recall anyone else wielding a similar power in manga.
labeled5150 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
Ok so I m confused was that really orihime or A fake I'm very confused but it is a great story pls continue for hopefuly my confusion can go away
nypsy chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
very confused. so ori is under control of bad guy/girl. hopefully she'll break out of it & reject wound (going hollow would regenerate ichi too but then he might hurt others); 2nd point of confusion, why is ichi trying to hate ori when he is the one who messed up & cheated while drunk? confused.
Pisces00 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
I never expect that to happen. It's obvious that she's an imposter. Orihime wouldn't stab him especially him.
Pisces00 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
I hope she doesn't forgive him so easily. I hope he remembers what he done soon. Since no one isn't going to tell him.
nicholee33 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Oh poor orihime and ichigo and well I can't wait for the sad things to come cuz this story is awesome :)
nypsy chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
so is ichi kinda brain-damaged? he's ruined his relationship due to getting black-out drunk & not knowing he screwed the pooch, so he copes by once again drinking to the point of alcohol-poisoning (p.s., as its his 2nd time drinking, he wouldn't be able to have so much alcohol-it takes time to build tolerance & he hasn't even eaten in scene to soak up some of it, unless you are implying SS portions are itty bitty) & trying to pick a fight w/a friend trying to help? & how is he getting served at his age anyway, even if it is ss, before he was in a large group, which is why i thought getting alcohol was ok. now he is on his own & bartender is serving him, quite irresponsibly to boot (b/c everyone knows who he is & how young he is plus nowadays server can be held responsible for over-serving person if they then get into accident). guess next chap will be about fake ori discovery & maybe some fighting? ori has a specific reiatsu that isn't shinigami or hollow, described usually as 'warm' that i'd assume can't be copied as easily as physical features. or she'll be called on to shield or heal & be discovered that way, or the real ori who was planning to go after ichi will also show up-that one gets my vote.

assume once he's sober & back with the real orihime that ori & the crew who saw him w/the woman will have a very long talk w/him & spelling out what he did... in your scene, had there been no interruption, he could have had sex w/random chickie. its gotta be made crystal clear (can happen off-page so story doesn't turn into after-school special, unless its done in cool dramatic or funny way) that there is a reason why he was in dog house for a week & that his stupidity could have cost ori her life since the people guarding her aren't as strong as he is. she was or is in tangible danger from your bad guys, correct?

happy new year
Angelina Cat chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
WOW! Loved this chapter. I wonder if Hime has a hollow. Great work. Happy New Year-

P.S My 3rd story will be out tomorrow. Check it out*-*

*Hugs and Kisses*

Angelina~
CrazzieLizzie chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
i cant w8 4 nex chp! XD your story is goin great so far keep up the good work
IchiHimelover86 chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Was everything explained to Orihime? Is that why she forgave him?

You derserve more reviews you have a really interesting plot