Reviews for A Witch's Tale 2
yu-gi-ohlove3 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
please continue it please continue *begging puppy dog eyes of doom* I do like this story so please continue :)
Celestial Valkyrie chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
That was great just a few errors I'm working on my own fanfic so I appreciatehow hard your working update soon please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
please finish this I'm curious on what happens please I'm BEGGING PLEASE OH PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY
Toxic Passion chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Cool story!
I can't wait until the next chapter.
I would be honored if you would
check out my, A Witch's Tale story.
Thanks for reading,

-Toxic
Yuki starr chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Hurry up and write the next chapter!
I love it! _
Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
STOP COPYING ME, BITCH.

AND STOP ACTING IF YOU ARE INNOCENT.

Cause you don't.
shallowheart4 chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
I hope you'll write more this is good! A lot of action!
yourlittleguardianangel chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Oh my god. That's amazing! Very well done..I haven't seen much good fanfictions of A Witch's Tale but this one is very well done! I made one myself but I couldn't be bothered uploading it even though it already has 5 chapters in it.

Again, great job! Keep up the good work!
The Spiked Dragon chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
It was well worth the wait for the next chapter and I gotta say that I am looking forward to having that Melody girl getting her butt kicked hard by Liddell ;)
coolstarfire127 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
sorry I reviewed my own story...(hahaha!). I'm sorry that maybe some of you waited so long, I have no idea what to write in chapter 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and so on, thx very much!
alice star22 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
nice chapter i place 7000 bucks on liddle anyway very intresting i like how you mentoined loue stalking her for 5 years it reminds me of a song some1 in my school made and presented for a sprit week talent show the charterizatoin of liddle is praticly spot on perfect. as well as kitty's charterizatoin which i find kitty one of the must hard charaters becuase we dont realy know much about her and going with the princpal as a female was also perfect becuase we realy dont know the gender of the princpal do we. loue i have to say i cant see him stalking liddle with her knowlge of him doing that but i can see him stalking her. so for this chapter i have to say its fantastic
alice star22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
plz continue and ty for favoriting me any ways i like the story ill be checking for updates