Reviews for Heroes of the Storm: Red vs Blue
MR. Doctor Professor Bobby Joe chapter 1 . 5/28
MORE! This is a goldmine! It could be awsome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I know this was a oneshot but I really feel that the Reds and Blues trapped in the Nexus is a hilarious idea. I like the idea of teams of Heroes claiming each a single territory or half of one and stuck there, much like the majority of the series were the guys are in a single location. Only it could obviously be reds and blues with a motley assortment of random heroes thrown in. Brightwing and Caboose for example. Lols everywhere.
ScorpionsBane chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
You captured them perfectly.
I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
hahahaa
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ah...come on man. This coulda kept going. The Reds and Blues meeting Stacraft and possibly Warcraft characters. Hilarious. Sarge with a magic shotgun. Just think about it. Kerrigan and Tex having the ultimate slugfest!
cerebralconfinement chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
To be honest, I like this type of story much better than I should. Thanks for making me smile.
Teuton chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Lol
MP Enchanter chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
YESSS. Please continue this story.
Quirel chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is pure gold, man. I probably won't stop smiling for at least another five minutes.
aduck1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Dude, this looks like it could be absolutly halarious. I love how you joked around with the blizzard dota ad. I hope you manage to make this work, cuase this has a lot of potential.
gorry05 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
WOW a red vs blue fic with a twist, i look forward to reading more