Reviews for The Ninja Guardian
lightner2o13 chapter 13 . 1/4
OK why in gods name did you add in a DBZ element? still i'll give it 4/5.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Well this is really interesting so keep up the good work and update soon.
Son Omar chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
it is good so far well actually this is great and i am wondering could you be my beta writer because i am writing a story called Warrior of the League featuring my OC Hero Soul Rogers and villain named Destroyer. It starts in the Invasion Arc of Justice League cartoon. Soul has the sword skills of Rurouni Kenshin, the physiology of a Saiyan, and fighting style of Street Fighter.
mattcun chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
plz write more
nafara chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
sorry but this chapter riminds me way to much of anidroid saga in dragon ball z you know goku meeting future trunks and warning about a attack some odd years in the future
zachary12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
nice job
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Hello? Please update and add lemon scenes
AimleZZ chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter
Qzh chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
good chapter
really like how you did the Achilles arc.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
The plot of the story is interesting am welcomed, however, you need to work on your dialog, it isn't descriptive and is a bit sloppy...

I can see this as a challenge for the community, unfortunately unless you take classes on creative writing this story will only be a magnet for flames.

It is unfortunate I can't keep on reading this story without being annoyed or bored.
wilddog1234 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Please come back and finish this story. I love it and enjoy reading it with it's twists and turns. Please hurry up and come back.
Trying -Helps chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
It's not what I'm used to, the story and the style both. But I appreciate the originality of how you write. The dialogue could however use some work, not in what is said, just how it is said. Keep up the good work.
Take the good person test.
Matsu chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hmm I would Recommend Batgirl, Supergirl,or Superman.
Markus-Antonius chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
hmmm maybe he could have stuck with only opening 7 gates? and how will they deal with superman?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
the plot had promise but tbh the way youve written this sucks, nothing in me wants to continue reading