Reviews for The Ninja Guardian
HyperA1985 chapter 18 . 7/11
I am looking forward to chapter 19 and I hope Shinigami sends some dead ninja to help Naruto.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I really like this story, hope you continue it.

I was suggesting that you would do a justice league / naruto / inuyasha crossover story where Naruto, Sango & Kagome are members of The Justice League.

Naruto's superhero alter ego should be King Thunderfox and Kagome's should be Dragon Empress and Sango's should be Lady Chaos.

Naruto should be the successor of Doctor Fate with other godlike abilities and powers like Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, Immortality, Gravity and Time Manipulation, etc.

Kagome is the daughter of Ra's Al Ghul and the granddaughter of The King of Dragons, King Haiku. Sango is the daughter of one of the Primordial Entities.

King Thunderfox should be paired with Queen Hippolyta and Kagome should be paired with Martian Manhunter. Sango should be paired with Green Arrow.

Black Canary should be paired with an X-Genesis, who is the keeper of The Alpha Effect. Lois Lane should be a superhero named Time Mistress and she should have all the powers of Superman plus Time Manipulation, Omnipotence, Omnipresence, Omniscience, etc .

Should include oc's like King Primal, Archangel Girl, Phantom Master, Satan Girl.

Black Canary & Zantanna should be founding members of The Justice League with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash ( Barry Allen ), Green Lantern ( Hal Jordan ), Hawkgirl, Aquaman, King Thunderfox, Dragon Empress, Lady Chaos, Cyborg & Martian Manhunter.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
Did you do a lemon scene with Naruto and Hippolyta. Cause I would love to see that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I really like this story, hope you continue it.

I was suggesting that you would do a justice league / naruto / inuyasha crossover story where Naruto, Sango, & Kagome are members of The Justice League.

Naruto's superhero alter ego should be Fire Shadow and Kagome's should be Archangel and Sango's should be Red Devil.

Naruto should be a god, or a demi - god with the power of immortality and other powers as well.

Kagome & Sango should be the ultimate weapon created by Cadmus, and she serves as a government agent and liaisons between The U.S. Government & The Justice League

Fire Shadow should be paired with Hippolyta and Kagome should be paired with Martian Manhunter. Sango should be paired with Green Arrow.

Black Canary should be paired with an oc.

Should include oc's like King Primal, Time Mistress, X - Genesis & Lady Phantom.

Black Canary, Green Arrow, Power Girl, & Zantanna should be founding members of The Justice League with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Fire Shadow, Archangel, Red Devil, & Martian Manhunter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
the fuck?
AvidGamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Er, I'd appreciate it if you would read over your own work. While to concept is interesting, the writing itself lacks quality. Now not everyone is a natural writer, I get that. But anyone, with practice and patience, can become a decent one. You merely need to put the work in.
First off, one of the biggest turnoffs to a reader (in my humble oponion) is blocks of text. Especially blocks of texts with dialogue in it. Please observe:
[Naruto grinned as he watched the townspeople's reaction to his latest prank. From his perch atop the hokage monument, he had a perfect view of the poor villagers in their panic. "Hahahaha!" He bellowed, "No one pulls anything over Naruto Uzumaki!" The villagers looked up to where his voice was heard from. "It's the kyuubi brat!" One stall owner yelled, shaking his fist at the orange-clad trickster. Another woman shouted up at him as well; "Look what you made me do! All my groceries are ruined now!" One after the other, the townsfolk began hurling curses and accusations at Naruto.]
See how annoying it is to read? And how easy it is to lose your place. Not to mention it's rather daunting to read such a large block of text without skimming through it. This is what it should look like:
[Naruto grinned as he watched the townspeople's reaction to his latest prank. From his perch atop the hokage monument he had a perfect view of the poor villagersin their panic.
"Hahaha!" He bellowed, "No one pulls anything over Naruto Uzumaki!"
The villagers looked up to where his voice was heard from.
Another woman shouted up at him as well; "Look what you made me do! All my groceries are ruined!"
See how much easier it is to read? It flows better and us more manageable than giant blocks of text.
Another thing a writer must be wary of is OOC-ness of the characters. Hippolyta would not have been welcoming to ANY male. She barely respects the make gods, and they're deities. Just be careful is all I'm saying. It's surprisingly easy to go out of character and unless you state that there will be OOC-ness, readers will assume that they will be in character.
I hope you take this as it was ment, not a flame, but an honest critic hoping to help a fellow writer.
Have a smashing day, and good luck fine sir
-AvidgGamer
Lewis-Sama chapter 18 . 3/23/2015
This story is the bomb!

Please update soon. Superman... I see him being like the Piccolo in this scenario and he is going to fight.
lightner2o13 chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
OK why in gods name did you add in a DBZ element? still i'll give it 4/5.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Well this is really interesting so keep up the good work and update soon.
Son Omar chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
it is good so far well actually this is great and i am wondering could you be my beta writer because i am writing a story called Warrior of the League featuring my OC Hero Soul Rogers and villain named Destroyer. It starts in the Invasion Arc of Justice League cartoon. Soul has the sword skills of Rurouni Kenshin, the physiology of a Saiyan, and fighting style of Street Fighter.
mattcun chapter 18 . 7/22/2014
plz write more
nafara chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
sorry but this chapter riminds me way to much of anidroid saga in dragon ball z you know goku meeting future trunks and warning about a attack some odd years in the future
zachary12 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
nice job
Guest chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Hello? Please update and add lemon scenes
AimleZZ chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter