Reviews for Till Death Do We Meet Again
Cavisze chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
You brought up a really intersecting point with this story. There is a romantic notion of holding someone in your heart 'forever' while marrying someone else and all that jazz... But I really have to agree with you that there is some sort of betrayal behind that. What about the spouse? What about the children? What about a lifetime of relationships and connections that were spent apart?

It is much more like true love, sincere love, and honest love, to just have a lifetime by yourself because that certain special significant someone is in your heart.

I think that is what these two would do for each other.
bewilderedme chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
This story got me heartbroken. But i love how both Ichigo and Rukia face with the reality of their circumstance. Kudos! Cleverly written!
fantasy universe chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
So, I decided to comment on this piece of yours.
It won't be a review of the story because my review would be: I ABSOLUTELY F*CKING HATED IT!

No, I think it's more productive to comment on this idea I, myself, have come across and it seems very recurrent in IchiRuki fanfictions.
First of all, I agree wholeheartedly with you.
Ichigo "living" his human life, dating other girl(s), marrying them, forming a family of his own and then dying and going to Rukia as if nothing happened and Rukia ACCEPTING him with arms wide open is SO WRONG.
Ichigo is NOT a selfish jackass who fools around, sleeps around and he definitely is not a shameless prick who uses other girls as mere replacements for Rukia.

I don't understand why people belittle the IchiRuki bond like that. If Ichigo has to wait all his human life for his happy ending he'd do it. That's part of the beauty of their bond, their loyalty, their commintment to one another.
Another thing I do not get for the life of me, is why some authors make death out to be such a terrible thing. I mean, look at Ichigo. He goes to SS as if it's his backyard. And why his spirit form looks like he's 17 when he should be looking the age he dies?

I would say so much more but it'd be tiresome for you to read my rant.
I hate this idea you based your story on, but don't take it personally. Honestly, 80% of the time I find myself hating Ichigo, 15% I cringe at Rukia's characterization. I guess I should stop reading ffs. For my mental heath's sake.
Kambi22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I honestly don't think I've ever had such an emotional reaction to a one shot ! That being said I am a hardcore ichiruki shipper, and even if this fic made me cry I'm glad you kept Rukia in character , and more so her selflessness for the ones she loves ( including inoue) . I feel Ichigo was is well written too and even though his heart will forever belong to Rukia he would do the "right thing" out of honor and responsibility. I know you haven't updated in forever but I would love a fallow up where Ichigo has to attend Rukia's wedding, maybe to Hitsugua, and we get a glimpse of his inner turmoil.
Kishiku chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I dislike the ending to this story... I really do... ( q.q)... I honestly cried. Lol, only God knows how loud I was screaming, "NO!" at the party scene (and my neighbors...) xD. But it was so beautifully written that I can't find the heart to hate something that make so much sense. Orihime doesn't deserved to be left like that, and you kept Rukia so in character (she's the person who would sacrifice her happiness for others) even down to the manga references! Amazing story! (Ahh and I read your explanation too and I totally agree...)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Actually I read your reason first before read this. And I'm definitely agree with you, to use someone's heart as stepping stone to get another one is pretty low for me. there is a reason why love is selfish and marriage is commitment. This is sad? yes but for me this is as happy as the best. So thank you for this eye-opening story. Love this , see ya :)

Lenora Jime
wolfgang04 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Uwaaaaaahhhh!
This is so angsty!
This is so sad!
This is so heart-breaking!

Why do you have to do this to us?
Now, I can finally see why this only has a few faves but what I can't understand is why people can't appreciate the goodness of the story itself (the number of the faves says it). The plot is really good and is very plausible if I may say.

Uhm, can I request? Can you do a sequel? At least, a one-shot sequel? A sequel that will show the incidence after Inoue arrives in Soul Society? I want to see what would happen between the three after they see each other. Please? I know this request probably wouldn't happen especially now that you're really really inactive in writing but if ever you come back, I really hope that you can grant this request of mine.

I really love this story that I instantly put it in my faves list. :)

Ganba, binibining may-akda!
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
i read ur comment about this in ur bio, im agree with u with all ur reason,eurr, im not bashing this. i never bash other people work but i tought u should change this pairing to ichihime not ichiruki, because its what i felt when i read this fic. it is not ichiruki fanfic. or at least u give us a warn its not ichiruki in the end..
no offence.. i love ur other fic tough..
hope u will write ichiruki more, u good story teller :)
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I have NOTHING against you . . . but FU CK YOU, INOUE ! ! ! GOD, I HATE that BITCH ! ! ! AAARGHHH ! ! !
Galaxia chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Angst angst angst! This is a nice counterpoint to all the happy fics I've seen that gloss over the results of Ichigo marrying Orihime while waiting for Rukia. I agree with you, that kind of scenario is completely unfair to Orihime, and to Rukia. Rukia doesn't hate Orihime and cares for her a great deal. You showed very well Rukia's internal struggle over this, how painful this conflict was for her when also compounded by Ichigo's thoughtless naivety. In this situation, theirs is a complicated relationship which cannot span the gulf between the living and the dead.

I really like your little detail of Rukia using shoujo manga to understand how quickly time passes for a human, since she doesn't remember being alive at all. She doesn't have a lifetime of experience to draw from, so stories helps give a perspective she would otherwise lack.

What I like best about this piece is that even though you had a point to make when writing this fic, you did not descend into preaching or doing wildly out of character rants. You just set up a situation and let it flow from the characters themselves. Rukia is still Rukia, not some lovey-dovey Orihime-hating monstrosity or blatant author mouthpiece. Rukia *would* be anguished at the impossibility of a relationship, upset over what it's doing to Ichigo. and torn between two people she cares for. Of course she would want Ichigo to live his life, a normal life, but understands how her presence is twisting things up.
saki chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This fic broke my heart. It really did. T.T
but you did a good job. I like your way to write this story and i understand why it would ended up like this because it's an angsty story though. Rukia would feel guilty towards Inoue, even she loves Ichigo very much. Ichigo would feel the guilt either because soon Inoue would join 'em in Soul Society. And it really hurts if your husband be with you just in case for waiting his eternity to be with another woman, and yes it would be unfair for Inoue (Even i am an ICHIRUKI fan).
Well i would had to have a chocolate milkshake now for calming my depressed-self because of this angsty.
But, believe me that no one should hate you, because you did a good job
Keep writing-Ichiruki not angsty pleasee- stories :D
saki chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This fic broke my heart. It really did. T.T
But, believe me that no one should hate you, because you did a good job
Keep writing-Ichiruki- stories :D
Renee chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
BTW would it be too much to ask if you make a POV of Ichigo's angst. LOL I may be cynical but I do love reading angst.
Renee chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Yea, reading this honestly made my heart break. What Rukia said was true. Your living life will also be connected to your "life" in the world of death. I am pretty sure any wife wouldn't be happy know that your husband just spent his life with you, waiting to die to spend eternity with someone else. Even if it is Orhime. Sad thing was Ichigo was just doing what he thought Rukia wanted but he didn't really think much of the repercussions of when they all died with him.
Byakuya02kuchiki chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
awww! ''''''''[ this made me cry! how can u be sooo cruel