Reviews for Shades Of Grey
Abigail Rose V chapter 6 . 7/8
Can't wait for mor
Abigail Rose V chapter 5 . 7/8
Don't let Star turn on them, please
Abigail Rose V chapter 4 . 7/8
hmmmmmm
Abigail Rose V chapter 2 . 7/8
my poor baby Screamer
Oh wow yes
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 6 . 3/12
I would love to see more of this story.
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 2 . 3/12
Thank you for writing a realistic medical scene. I love the common sense you show by having them carry Starscream back on a stretcher. It seems like I'm pointing out a small detail but it bothers me when people don't put it in their stories. I have read too many stories where Ratchet works on a near death patient who could drop dead at the slightest shift and then he has the Autobots carry him back to base by their arms and legs.

I also like your little reference to Seekers and how much they value their wings, that was nice. Speaking of wings, OUCH I hope Starscream's gets reattached.

Great job, I can't wait to see what happens next.
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
Very nicely written! I really enjoyed the interactions between Screamer and Cee, here. You did a very nice job of portraying each character as well! Are you still working on this?
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
In a lot of "starcee" stories, Arcee seems to be swayed too easily & too quickly. So I'm looking forward to a story where Arcee is more in character... & possibly a slow burn story? ;)
syndorias cinders chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
n
EHSparkwoman chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Poor Starscream! Being attacked like that! Megatron's a meanie! Anyway I like this story! Hope you can update soon! (On a seperate note, it's through 'Once in a Blue Moon' that I found this fic!)
CatGirlFireflare chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Poor Screamer. He must've been having a nightmare about Megatron. Or maybe losing his Trine... Either way, again, poor Screamer.
This is so well-written, so much great detail that it's easy to picture what's happening, and is really fun to read. This FanFic is really great, and I hope you can update soon!
Lady Galaxious chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Thank you so much for updating! Great chapter, I love the interaction between all the characters. Looking forward to reading more! Update soon please. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I had to reread the story to remember everything that has happened and omg pla continue! It's going so good x.x. I waited for an update for like ever!
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Seems like a few more questions have been added to the mix. Something about this doesn't seem right.