Reviews for Shades Of Grey
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 8/12
In a lot of "starcee" stories, Arcee seems to be swayed too easily & too quickly. So I'm looking forward to a story where Arcee is more in character... & possibly a slow burn story? ;)
syndorias cinders chapter 2 . 8/2
EHSparkwoman chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Poor Starscream! Being attacked like that! Megatron's a meanie! Anyway I like this story! Hope you can update soon! (On a seperate note, it's through 'Once in a Blue Moon' that I found this fic!)
CatGirlFireflare chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Poor Screamer. He must've been having a nightmare about Megatron. Or maybe losing his Trine... Either way, again, poor Screamer.
This is so well-written, so much great detail that it's easy to picture what's happening, and is really fun to read. This FanFic is really great, and I hope you can update soon!
Lady Galaxious chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Thank you so much for updating! Great chapter, I love the interaction between all the characters. Looking forward to reading more! Update soon please. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I had to reread the story to remember everything that has happened and omg pla continue! It's going so good x.x. I waited for an update for like ever!
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Seems like a few more questions have been added to the mix. Something about this doesn't seem right.
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Nuuu! Why is that the chapters stop just when there's a promise of some interaction between Arcee and Starscream!? Dx
But i'm loving it so far! Please update/continue writing this one!
CrazyCatGirl chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Hi! Please update soon! This fanfic is so exciting, there's gotta be more! (I'm one of the CatGirlFireFlare sisters by the way. I reviewed earlier, and I LOVE this story!)
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
WOW! This is one of- if not THE best- TFPrime Staarscream fanfics ever! (With "Once in a Blue Moon" coming in 2nd.) I can't believe how detailed this is! Just this first chapter is long, full of details and thoughts, but not boring in the slightest. This is a truly epic story already, and I've only read one chapter! WHOO!
serinablackcat98 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
okay, I was meant to comment to this ages ago! but I never got around to doing it!
very nice though, I will read onward when I can.
keep up the awesome work! D
Star Warp chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I started reading your story, and I ain't going stop, lol
Can't wait for the next chapter, I love it! ;)
surxi25 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I can't believe I forgot to sign in for my review :( Oh well, here I am, still liking your story. Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Great story so far. The plot is being developed carefully, the characters have believable motivations behind them, and everyone is IC. I like the fact that the Autobots have their reservations and doubts about having Starscream around, I've read far too many fics in which they accept him immediately. Arcee's behaviour is specially realistic.
And I loved her and Screamer's interaction. You got his character perfectly; he's an arrogant and manipulative jerk, but his abuse under Megatron continues to influence him. I wonder what he's hiding.
Can't wait to see what happens next! (yay for Starscream babysitting!) Hope you update soon :)
Onba chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Great job so far! I love how Starscream is still his old conniving self, too many people just change his personality right of the bat rather then have him change over time. Arcee's great too, loyal to Optimus even though she hates Starscream's guts.

Keep up the good work!