Reviews for The Last Soul
TobiasTharrenmannel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
That was interesting to see the change of roles.
Female-Fighter chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
So I got all misty eyed reading the first half and then I got to the last line, got a huge smile on my face from what Alan said and the misty eye got even worse. Thank you for this, this was what I was looking for tonight.
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I think that this was a very good alt ending. I thought that it made perfect snese. While it is sad, I think that it is a possible alt, and very well written. Good work!

DMK
ted the fish chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
While looking for Eric/Alan fan fiction, i came across another of your stories. I was stunned by the alternate ending, which was better in a way, in my opinion (though leaving Alan without his Eric was still sad, but that left the bittersweet-ness that was needed to complete it). An essence of romance was involved which wasn't in the musical (because they weren't a couple, much to my displeasure after yelling 'shounen-ai' multiple times when Alan had rested in the Phantomhive residence).

I must say i loved this, like i love your other story 'Too Much Red', the bittersweet-ness is heart-wrenching but addicting, and the ending you included was perfect. Well Done.
Lyza chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I love your story! It's so sad! I prefer so much your end! At least, there are one of them who survive! Well done!
IkaShika chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Aww! This was so sweet! It's very well written and thought out. I got a little teary eyed at the end. Well done! :)