Reviews for Day of the Dead
so funny!
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
That was hilarious! despite the gore and blood and the end of the world thingy. It was so random too! And Kiba drinking that liquor, I can totally see that happening! Two questions. Was the fat zombie that tried to eat Ino and Sakura, Chouji by any chance? No offense to Chouji but just wondering. :P And was the zombie that was staring at Ino's and Sakura's boobs smashed together, Jiraiya? Again, no offense to his character, just asking. If you ever answer this Thanks very much! :)
AshuraKazuhi chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hilarious!
so funny, loved to read this fic.
lazy girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
HOLE SHIT! ROTFLXD this is the best thing EVER!
STORMYBLIZZARD chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Lmfao! You, my friend, are one hilarious kid! :3

-Stormy
mudshake chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
i love every part of this story but the part that i really really love the most is the South park bit.
hahaha..brings back so many memories.
mija7171 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Omg i loved this! It had me busting a gut...love ur writibg style so much ur hunor and grusome bits are just wonderful..thanks again for a great read..huggles and smiles mija
rainieForest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
lol i love Shaun of the Dead! this fic was also good haha!
Addiction chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Poor poor Kiba. He's actually a wild and fairly bad-ass character, but he always seems to be degraded into a hopeless, unlucky wimp in fics. *snickers* At least he's good for comic relief.
kitsunu chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
acually he killed two. the toddler was dead too and si was the one in the middle and happy halloween to you too. i love your work. write more naru/sasu/ fics. pleeeeeeeees?
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
LOL! when something bad is about it happen and think you won't survive that's good time to tell them your secrete. I love the cookie part.
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
LOL...this made my eyes water,THAT'S how hilarious it was

GREAT WORK~
Pint of cynical chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
hi i just wanted to say thank you so much for a magnificent fanfic that made me laugh my ass off the whole way through. i stayed up until 11 pm reading over and over again. best hilarious fanfic ever. also on a side note if you like kakashi and sakura read duty before honor and the window by silvershine.

and the best one is feeling you by cutecrazyice. once again thanks so much and can i possibly maybe have you write a itachi sasuke fanfic in Shippuden format because its weird if sasuke is younger. once again thanks so much for an awesome fanfic.
Babeonline2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
oh my god! this was the most...i mean THE MOST amzoing oneshot i have ever read! your the best! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »