Reviews for In Too Deep
Deangirl93 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
I cant wait to see what's written inside... I feel so bad for Megan... Crowley's a good friend though... plz update soon... :)
MsMoxieMoxley chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Please keep updating!
RubinAmigo chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Aww, this is making me sad for Megan. Good thing she has friends who take care of her. I really think she should hear Dean out though, so I hope she'll read that letter. Can't wait for more.
Deangirl93 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
This was a good chapter... I like that Crowley is always there for Megan and I like their relationship... As much as I love Dean he is an idiot to think that he can fix this by just saying sorry... I hope he gets some sense and realizes that hes done something really wrong... Awesome chapter... Plz update soon... Can't wait for the next chapter... :)
me chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I love your stories but it scare me a little to you see you begining a hundred and not finishig a lot of them.

I respect your work and ideas, plus you write about my favourites characters but I would appreciate to see some complete stories.

I hope I don't offend you with my rusty english !

Please keep writing ! D
RubinAmigo chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I hope things will get better for Megan. This is really hard for her. But at least she has Crowley to take care of her. He's doing a great job at that. Great chapter.
Deangirl93 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I really like this story so far... I hope you decide to continue it... Plz update soon... I'm really liking it so far... :)
RubinAmigo chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh, this is such sad beginning. I would have slapped Dean, too, if I had been in her place I think. It's good that she has friends to help her through this.
skycord1990 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I am loving this already!

An AU and the first chapter is awesome!

I can't wait for more!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
interesting start to this story i like poor megan i hope she doesn't start hurting herself again maybe she should vent her anger out on lisa and dean maybe crowley should help her as well im so looking forward to the next chapter hope it soon cant wait for more:)ps happy Halloween hun oxoxoxo