Reviews for Chambers of My Heart
nkrockz23 chapter 17 . 4/17
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! GOT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE THIS STORY IS LIFE
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 17 . 4/12
I could cry. Wow. Well first of all, so glad you're back and updating! :) Secondly, I still feel so sad for Chris. And Joey. That must be real tough. It's nice to meet some OCs too. Veronica and Mark seem cool. Update soon! :)
dark chocolate thunda chapter 16 . 4/12
HOORAY! Welcome Back! we've been waiting for you :D
Nikkiphoenix-haim31 chapter 16 . 4/12
Omg thank you so much!this is one of the best stand my me fanfics ive ever read!so happy your back:'3
Yay, you're back! I can't believe how long it's been since you updated. Wow. I'm really glad you'll be updating again :)
Amanda chapter 16 . 4/10
I loved "One of the boys" as well as this one! :) I'm glad you'll be continuing it. :)
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 16 . 4/10
Oh oops, I wasn't logged in. That last review is from me. Happy you're back :)
CastleRockGirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Hey I looove this fanfic, I had previously read One Of The Boys and loved it then when I came back on I was like "There's a sequel?! Yay!" I absolutely loved it but I am dying to know what happens to Chris! Please update soon! I so wanna read more, Chris and Joey are the cutest couple ever 3
19irene96 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
please update!
HistoryObsessed92 chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Great! Can't wait for the next chapter. Loving this story
Aaron Aabac chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
I liked ur other story SO MUCH! But I didn't like this one as much. Sorry, but u got a little bit of the topic of Stand By Me. But I don't think it's horrible. Thnxs!
Duck chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Uh-oh,spaghettios! Good luck Chambers!
BVRG0614 chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Aww no. I was hoping he'd get denied but I felt that he had the best chance of being accepted. But Joey and Chris will make it through this. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for this great story!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Noooo omg poor Chris. This is so sad. I'm so glad you updated though :)