Reviews for Hang Out
khudgens91 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Perhaps one in which Charlotte gets to bring her supplies? Yes? Pretty please...with peanut butter and honey and hot cocoa and cream and any other food product you've used in a naughty way that I haven't read about yet on top! hahaha :)
khudgens91 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Loved this one! I'm definitely one of those straight girls that's madly in love with Amanda/Sam/Helen. I'm not ashamed to admit that when I saw this episode I was soooo jealous of Charlotte (and even the actor that got to play Charlotte! lol). And of course, you only increased said jealousy. Oh, and the shower head things where Charlotte makes Helen come twice in rapid succession...hot! You for sure need to write more steamy Helen/Charlotte stories. Maybe you have and I just have't read them yet, but either way...you still need to write more. Because let's face it, there are tons of girls (myself included) that are living vicariously through Charlotte. Just saying. :)
amazone chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
good story it is just the way i'll think it sould be thanks
StargateHeroes chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Really good. I especially liked the line 'I fall for personalities and people. Not gender' :D
boriquacrunch chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
my god once again this writer delivers. i'm shocked. (in a good way) and u should know major i don't shock easy! (u know what i do) captivating, exciting, total madness of sexual ecstasy! what made this chapter detail! a feast for the imagination. i'll never see magnus the same way again. BRILLIANT!
boriquacrunch chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
my god! i'm actually speechless! a feast for the eyes and imagination! well written. BTW good play on the toy words! lol
Eloloo chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I had already read "Hang Out" some time ago, but never left a review, I still don't know why... I'm such a blockhead sometimes!

Well, that was damn hot. And HIGHLY enjoyable. I have this obsession for Helen and Charlotte, and (re)reading your fic and "Cleaning Up", it's like I've found a sort of echo to this obsession, I don't know how to explain it and I hope you won't think I'm positively insane lol.

It was amazingly well-written, I love it when authors manage to bring images into my head like you did. I love the "teacher/pupil" relationship you established between them, it just fits so well.

I'm sorry if my English sounds awful, that's because it is I guess XD Thank you for this awesome read, and now I'm just going to read your other stories and get a bit more obsessed.
LucyMagnus chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Wow! I have goosebumps all over me! That happened for the first time when I read fanfic story. I'm trying to find a way how to describe how much I enjoyed this chapter and the whole story but I'm breathless and out of words. :-)

I was another breath taking story and it didn't even have to be life treating. I liked Charlotte the minute I have seen Monsoon for the first time and since then I saw it like milionth times already and I always thought that the end should have had some continuing. Well, that was much better than I could imagine.

I like how Charlotte was able to hit some things from Helen's past like catchword for the Depths or "cheeky" for Nikola. I'm glad you're writing more about the two of them because the fit well together.

When you wrote Helen had to live twice through 60' I was wondering how it could look like. That should be really interesting to know what she did in this time. :-)

I'm sure I'll have great dreams right now. :-) And that is something I'm looking forward. And I still have the goosebumps! :-D
LucyMagnus chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm sorry but I couldn't resist and I need to write review right now. I can't wait till I finish the second part. If I could describe this chapter with only one word, it would be: "Wowza!". Honestly, it is really great, amazing and excellent chapter. Again I knew few things before I actually read them, for example where Helen's luggage will end up. I know, this wasn't really hard to discovered. But anyway, you writing the way it makes me eager for more and more and... :-)

I found out I shouldn't read any of your story when I'm chatting with my dad on skype. It was pretty difficult not to show any emotion on my face. But when I started to read I couldn't convince myself to stop. My fault, I know, I just want to tell you, you write really great and I enjoyed everything.

Charlotte is an interesting woman and I'm glad I found your stories so I have the chance to know her more. And I like the way you're writing about her. It's awesome.

The two of them, Helen and Charlotte, fit together very well and as Amanda would say, they are adorkable. :-)

Oh dear, I'm glad you like long reviews. I couldn't stop myself again. :-)
d3vilish chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
WOW... I love reading your stories! This one was another great one - you definitely took it to the next level. I loved how sincere they both were, definitely in character, and I think the part that really hit home was the fact that neither of them were lesbians by the conventional definition. I can definitely relate to that especially since in the show there were tid bits of flirting, but I wasn't quite sure if it was intentional until the last scene. That one line you had in there about not being tied to gender was the perfect way to describe both of them... they both came off as sensual people.

Loved it! I think I might write a short spin off from your story... it has actually inspired me to write again :)

Thanks as always for the wonderful story,

d3vilish
Jaik chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I just watched the ep and was pleasantly surprised like many others. I was pleased to find your story with this pairing. I'm with everyone else when I say I hope to see and read more. Maybe find out how Charlotte feels about the Sanctuary and her reaction to Helen's work.
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is absolutely fantastic. I really hope you write more of these two, especially when Charlotte has her toys.
Kallanit chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Amanda Tapping has said in a number of interviews since the start of Sanctuary that Helen has had relationships with women in the past and I completely agree with your assessment that Helen doesn't label herself or think of herself as bi, rather she has a relationship with the person and their gender is irrelevant. Male, female, little grey alien... oh no, that's Sam ;)

I'm sure we'll be seeing more of Charlotte so I can't wait to read the next installment of your story.
Nan-darkness chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
oh may GAAWDD 'Room in Rome' - Sanctuary style.

That was BEYOND awsome. And OMG hot!
Deanna Horton chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
Wow.

This is the first of your stories I've read-and I am quite impressed.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

I'm looking forward to reading much more.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »