Reviews for WHN To Kill a Cop
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Maybe, good old no.6 from "THE PRISONER" (1967-68) should lend help to Ironside as well?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
As deadly as Frank Vincent's getting, Ironside needs Jim Phelps and the I.M.F. (Impossible Missions Force) for help.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Frank Vincent's even more dangerous now. Perhaps, he also has ties to S.P.E.C.T.R.E. (the Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion)? At least this way, Ironside can team with 007, James Bond.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Maybe Frank Vincent needs ties to BIG-O (the Bureau for International Govt. and Order), thereby teaming Ironside with I.C.E. (American Intelligence & Counter Espianoge, not Immigrations and Customs Enforcement), and therefore allowing for Ironside to treat secret agent Matt Helm to a drink?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
Another possibility to explore is Frank Vincent having ties to T.H.R.U.S.H. (Terror, Humiliation, and Rampage for the Undermining of Sanity and Happiness), thereby teaming Ironside with special agents April Dancer Solo, Napoleon Solo, Illya Kuryakin, & Mark Slate among others? Meaning, that none other than U.N.C.L.E. (United Network for Command of Law & Enforcement) comes into the picture.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Sounds as if Frank Vincent may have ties to the Corleone family of 'THE GODFATHER' trilogy?! Interesting angle to consider.
keller12917 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
can't believe he even considered leaving Ed behind while he went for help but glad it all turned out okay
keller12917 chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Too late or it took too long
keller12917 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Now holy crow becomes clear
keller12917 chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Mark picked up on that unusual term real fast that Ed uttered smart of Ed to think of something to say that was totally out of character
keller12917 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
He was always worried about the people on his team I do remember that very well. Guess even though had a very gruff sound to his voice he did care deeply.
keller12917 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I liked the format you started this out with script style I remember this show even though was young when it was on but was one of my oldest sister's favorites she was an Ironside person or should say Raymond Burr. Great story!
kaleen1212 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I enjoyed your story. I hope you decide to write more. We need more Ironside fiction.
julieo chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
absolutely loved this story! thank you so much, cant wait for more!
Kimberleah chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Thank you very much for writing an Ironside FF! I appreciate it!