Reviews for SasoDei An Unordinary Day
eenayde chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
So long and so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was the best fanfic EVER!
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
awww! loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love you 'Spoilt Brat' Deidara style,but then Both Deidara and Sasori was so hot!
The funniest part is where Deidara got jealous when the maid called Candy flirt with Sasori
Hell,I fucking love it,Woofly(is it?)-sempai!
Overlooked Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
only 7tImes? I thought they would go at it at least ten times...
gaara's gurl 101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
funny and cute
Skylin19 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Wow that was so fucking great good job Keono and AkatsukiMemberWoolfy!
xXAngelWingZ chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Ohmygahsh I loved it. ;w; Sassy's so sneaky and clever. XDDD I spent almost my whole morning reading this! X3
Warrior-of-Riverclan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow. This just... You're an amazing writing okay? I just... I love you.

This was an amazing sequel I love how basically got all the details right that made it correspond with the first. I love all the details in general, you really got into their personalities in my opinion. You have a talent for story telling, this was really entertaining. Re inputting was that you kept using the same action words over and over, like sneer and smirk. I know it not that easy to find good synonyms for them, but that was just something that stood out for me, Maybe because in on paragraph you used that same word in two sentences really close to each other. Meh. I dunno. It's not really too much of a problem, I'm just doing my best to give some good constructive criticism, since half the reviews anything gets on this sight is the unintelligible fangirl ramblings of preteens.

I really liked how long it was, and the fct that you actually told a story. It frustrates m to no end when people write supposed "oneshots" that are actually terribly written smuts. Some oneshots are written just for smut, but when they're less than seven hundred words long it sucks. And when people make Deidara completely and utterly helpless to the point where he acts like a scared little girl, saying things like " Oh Sasori save me I'm so scared ofthat guy over there who's looking at me so lustfully oh unnn~" Just no. Deidara is a guy, and even if he's gay, he still won't act like that. Would it kill people to at least TRY to keep him in character? And would you burn alive of for once you actually decide that hey, I'm gonna write a story that can actually be called a story, with plot a setting ad characters that are believable based on howdy were in the original book instead of senseless cyclic with terrible grammar? Oh Hawaii gods, how could I even suggest such a thing! Deidara ISN'T a grown male with a belligerent, warlike attitude! He's a thin, womanly boy who absolutely adores crossdressing and styling his hair for hours and is completely submissive to his big bad seme(s).

Assfgkjlebajdbdksk I'm gonna stop here. You don't really need to hear my frustrations with the fandom. Gotta keep this about your story.

Over all, I thought it was great. My favorite part of it was when the couple next door yelled at them to shut up. That was really funny. X3

I also loved how Deidara kept refusing Sasori in the beginning, but eventually let him do more and more and it became harder to deny him. I thought that was cute :3

Keep on writing, you're so talented. I love all your stories to death X3
Charlotte Envy chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
OMJ! I love this sooo much~! :D

Its kinda hard to imagine dei being such a... Well, a brat. I always think of him as sweet and feminine~...

why does he put the plush dog on his head? That seems like something only you would do. XD

For some reason, I pictured dei's mom as Diana fron next to normal X3 idk why though, they're nothing alike

I think, I like this one even better than an ordinary day... But just so you know, i could never love it as much as the price of red X3

lol you couldnt imagine the look on my face when my phone buzzed and said you posted a new story. I was in the car and my dad was probably thinking like "is she having a seizure or something?"

CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awesome as always. ]
Keono chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
First to review!

Well I have to say I am disappointed . Very predictable just the the one before it *sigh*

... You should make another one to make up for this one XD