Reviews for Batman Begins AU
Ibskib chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
A few homophones, I noticed some in the other chapters also:
dessert - desert
peace - piece
your - you're
Awe - Aww
out the - out of the
Seven hundred miles per hour - More than seven hundred miles per hour (the former is just plain wrong, and also an incorrect quote, it depends on the weapon and ammunition)

Seems like Mindy has a bit of a crush on Dave, I wonder whether it's a sign of romantic things to come, or just a way to embarrass her a bit :-)
skca54 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
I love this idea, it goes together so we'll.
Will you be continuing?
Thaumh chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I like it, I like it!
Don't know where *YOU* are taking this, but it made me think of, "What's gonna happen when a 'Classic' Dick Greyson shows up in Bruce & Mindy's lives?"
The Dread One chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
I hope you keep going with this.
Poor Todd.
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Damn interesting idea for this! I hope you continue this soon. And if you decided to throw in femslash for Mindy so Dave can be happy with Katie that would be totally ok... Like really really ok.
iamgoku chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
i like how the story is developing so far
DestroyerDRT chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I do hope you finish this and maybe have them work with Dave in the 2nd Kick-Ass movie.
DestroyerDRT chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
This is a great story. I can see years down the line Mindy and Dave meeting if they lost contact and falling in love just with the way you wrote them. And her helping Bruce to became The Batman is great.
KrRcksMySx chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I like the idea of this, it sounds really interesting :) I'm ready for Bruce and Mindy to share tips and tricks. lol
Starfire Tamaran chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
I really like your fic! It would be awesome if they did make a movie with Batman and Hit-Girl. Please update soon!
titan616 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I didn't read the Batman Begins novelization, the manuscript was interesting, as was the rest of the chapter. And a swear jar lol, I love Alfred.
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I like where this is going. Cant wait for the next chapter
TorontoBatFan chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Love this chapter.

The manuscript was really interesting. I only skimmed through the "Batman Begins" novelization, so I don't recall it. I do remember Bruce trying to learn more about the League of Shadows.

I do wonder why Mindy would be going along to Wayne Enterprises. I mean, she'd definitely go by to see Lucius afterwards, but when Bruce goes there to show he's still alive, I suspect he'd want to go solo as to not raise even more questions. I think Bruce would be well used to suits, as he would have gone to private schools as well.

I can understand Mindy would never use fire as a weapon after what happened to her father.

Mindy will become a minority shareholder in Wayne Enterprises? That's one way to think "long term".

Nice that the two of them are giving Alfred a break at dinnertime. I actually think they'd both go for optimal training food -high protein, low fat, moderate carbs, etc. Bruce especially would be taking in a lot more calories and protein as he has to maintain his size and strength.

The swear jar was a nice shout-out to the movie. I wonder how much Alfred will accumulate?

The conversation with Dave was great. It's clear how much they miss each other...as well as the fact Mindy is developing an attraction to him.

Shame about Todd though. Will we find out the details as to what happened?

I'm enjoying this fic immensely and I can't wait for the next chapter.
AVP5 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Update when you have the time please I'm looking forward to what else you have plan for this.
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
You know... Mindy would fit right in with Bruce, eventually. After all, her origins aren't so far different from many other members of the Batclan. Damien was raised by the League of Shadows until Thalia brought him to Bruce, Cassandra too was raised to be an assassin. Neither ever had much aversion to killing if necessary. Dick's parents were murdered right in front of him. Really, the most "normal" member of the BatClan was Tim, as Stephanie's father was Batman villain "Cluemaster" and Jason was an orphan who grew up on the streets, who was literally trying to steal the wheels off of the Batmobile.