Reviews for Batman Begins AU
26Naruto26 chapter 1 . 2/28
Feels like this story would have been more interesting if Batman was already established. I would say during Dark Knight
Fido123a chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
should keep going.
Slenderbrine chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
*calls out into the fanfiction*

Me: Hellooooooo~? I'd anyone there?
Ibskib chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
A few homophones, I noticed some in the other chapters also:
dessert - desert
peace - piece
your - you're
Awe - Aww
out the - out of the
Seven hundred miles per hour - More than seven hundred miles per hour (the former is just plain wrong, and also an incorrect quote, it depends on the weapon and ammunition)

Seems like Mindy has a bit of a crush on Dave, I wonder whether it's a sign of romantic things to come, or just a way to embarrass her a bit :-)
skca54 chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
I love this idea, it goes together so we'll.
Will you be continuing?
Thaumh chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I like it, I like it!
Don't know where *YOU* are taking this, but it made me think of, "What's gonna happen when a 'Classic' Dick Greyson shows up in Bruce & Mindy's lives?"
The Dread One chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
I hope you keep going with this.
Poor Todd.
Rain Addict CM chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Damn interesting idea for this! I hope you continue this soon. And if you decided to throw in femslash for Mindy so Dave can be happy with Katie that would be totally ok... Like really really ok.
iamgoku chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
i like how the story is developing so far
DestroyerDRT chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I do hope you finish this and maybe have them work with Dave in the 2nd Kick-Ass movie.
DestroyerDRT chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
This is a great story. I can see years down the line Mindy and Dave meeting if they lost contact and falling in love just with the way you wrote them. And her helping Bruce to became The Batman is great.
KrRcksMySx chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I like the idea of this, it sounds really interesting :) I'm ready for Bruce and Mindy to share tips and tricks. lol
Starfire Tamaran chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
I really like your fic! It would be awesome if they did make a movie with Batman and Hit-Girl. Please update soon!
titan616 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I didn't read the Batman Begins novelization, the manuscript was interesting, as was the rest of the chapter. And a swear jar lol, I love Alfred.
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I like where this is going. Cant wait for the next chapter