Reviews for Lantern Prime
Hey great story, I was wondering, what Transformers universe is this Optimus from? Or is he a Composite Optimus prime?
Eric the Looney chapter 7 . 5/23
Oh man! So, Optimus channeled his team, defeated the manhunters, and helped bring about organizing the green lanterns. Even allowing for a unique part of your lore: the green lanterns can even have customized oaths instead of only the standard "brightest day, blackest night".

One thing I like about your fight scene though is that it clearly believes in the creativity possible for green lanterns. With optimus using every tool he can remember to render victory.

But in the mirror universe, Qward is readying his sinister enemy. Oh dear.
Eric the Looney chapter 5 . 5/23
And so it was that optimus became the first green lantern. Still a more cool first lantern than Vortagoon.

Oh, and it seems that the guardians for their arrogance and stoicism does seem to have some idea of justice in their desires. Hence how the petty execution actually raised eyebrows.

Let's get em!
Eric the Looney chapter 3 . 5/23
So many interesting facets in this chapter. While the last 2 chapters were good at setting up the tragedies of this story in placing optimus in all this, it also creates a fascinating dive into cybertronian biology and histrory. It's really cool to see Ganthet and Optimus discus these different parts of their universe. Especially in the case of how the guardians failed to study the matrix of leadership. A shame that the manhunters received a transformer's basic shell, and ideals programming, but none of the wisdom that the matrix could provide. It also makes for a fascinating part on talking about sentience, life and use in the time before this.

It's also neat to see that you obviously are familiar with the green lantern lore what with the zamerons and the manhunters both being key parts of this story.

I also am...mildly annoyed that Ganthet skipped right from shock at megatron's mass genocide to on female cybertronians and reproduction. I mean come on! Mass Genocide! That's a Big deal for the guardians of the universe.

Anyways, seems Optimus is about to become embroiled in the politics of the guardians.
Burned-Out Sage chapter 25 . 5/31/2016
Surprisingly good. Nice fusion!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Great plot and chapter
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2015
from what i read on wiki, unicron and nekron should have team up, unicron want to destroy the multiverse and nekron wants to kill all life
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
I would most definitely be happy to read the sequel, just as I was happy to read this, and I loved this story very much. It was an amazing, well-written story, which I hope to see the sequel to relatively soon, so that I may continue to be awed. :)
BrandonBGamer chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
You should do a story that occurs after the events of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising.
Sora with an S chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Blue would love to help... if they could find it.
Sora with an S chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I bet you had great fun making Prime's oath...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
ALL OF MY YES!
Lone Gundam chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
Oh plz, plz, plz write a sequel to this. It's fantastic!
Spikesagitta chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
Cool. Hope there is a sequel someday. I enjoyed the story a lot.
Spikesagitta chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
I was right, Primus is indeed one of the avatar of light. But wait a min. That's settle, but what about Galvatron..?