Reviews for Lantern Prime
BrandonBGamer chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
You should do a story that occurs after the events of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising.
Sora with an S chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Blue would love to help... if they could find it.
Sora with an S chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I bet you had great fun making Prime's oath...
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
ALL OF MY YES!
Lone Gundam chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
Oh plz, plz, plz write a sequel to this. It's fantastic!
Spikesagitta chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
Cool. Hope there is a sequel someday. I enjoyed the story a lot.
Spikesagitta chapter 24 . 10/2/2014
I was right, Primus is indeed one of the avatar of light. But wait a min. That's settle, but what about Galvatron..?
Spikesagitta chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Wait. Primus is a she? Well in this story at least. Interesting. Does that mean she was one of the avatar of lights?
Spikesagitta chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
Figures. It's always the great evil that keep coming back. Why is it never the great good?
Spikesagitta chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Oh shit moment there.
Spikesagitta chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
Uh oh. Megatron? Or Galvatron maybe, since his resurrected form tend to have that name.
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Cool! I only know the GL lore in passing, other then their rings, lantern batteries, and the oath, I don't know much about their members.
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I cheered when Optimus got a Ring :) Definitely fit the qualication of bravery and willpower.
StarsLyric chapter 25 . 4/18/2014
This story has been BEYOND AMAZING! I'm sad to to see it end, but your ending point was just so perfect. I could see a new story picking up where this left off, and your hint of how it would roll out makes me eager for it. Let me be clear that I'm not a fan of DC in general, let alone Green Lantern, but I have always been a huge Transformers fan. You wrote this to perfectly that I have been super eager for each update. Love your writing very very much 3 *bearhugz*
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
This is a fantastic series, not only from how you took Transformers and the Green Lantern so carefully together, but also how you approached changing the Green Lantern mythos. Finding enough Blue Lanterns would be a chore, but a merging is dead logical.
Salavating for your sequel!